I'm getting ready for winter. This will be my first winter with a trainer so I can keep up with workouts during the 4-6 months of winter.
Few questions.
I purchased the Spinervals Fitness 2.0 Sweating Buckets (indoor cycling) DVD because I want it to help me lose some weight over the winter months. Does anyone know if the video tells you what resistance to use or is it start at the lowest with the video and over time you yourself will make the resistance change as you get better and better?
Received the video yesterday and started watching the warm up part. From what I can see is it does tell you what gears, usually 15 and 21, but doesn't state anything about the resistance on the trainer.
I going to most likely start at 1 on the trainer and do the workout. When the workout no longer makes me sweat on 1, we go to 2.