General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

TR - Craigluscar Hill & Ochil Hill Sunset

Started by Brian · · Last activity · 1 post · 634 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
7 June 2004
Last activity
7 June 2004
Original author
Brian
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
634
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Went for a short walk on Saturday evening to try out my
    replacement camera, an Olympus C5000Z - my aim was to take
    some photos from the summit of Craigluscar Hill.

    I parked at the Craigluscar Fishing centre, then walked up
    the to the summit of Craigluscar Hill.

    I went for a general wander about, taking some photos (none
    of which I found particularly stunning)

    On heading back to the car, I saw the sun was setting over
    the Ochil Hills so I took some photos to capture the sky.

    b_innes.tripod.comcraigluscar.html

    Any comments?

    --
    Brian

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.