Touring uk or france

Senior cyclist

Jun 30, 2019
I'm retired and a senior British female living in Johannesburg, South Africa. As a committed road cyclist, I have completed LeJog (Land's End to John O'Groats in the UK), St Malo to Nice in France as well as several long distance routes in South Africa.
I would love to spend a minimum of one month (no time limit) touring in the UK or France (less traffic) with no particular itinerary and am seeking a cycling companion, male or female, of similar age. I envisage cycling with panniers but accommodation would be B&B or other solution. By 'other solution', I have completed several overseas pet-sits for families which cuts costs considerably when taking on 2- to 4-day pet sits during the tour. Accommodation is free and walking dogs provides an active break from multi-day cycling.
Perhaps this forum will provide an opening for suggestions on how to meet-up with other senior cyclists who are free of family commitments and may be attracted by this type of recreational getaway.

The best traveling Agency that can get you VISA and a variety of traveling, official and non-official documents within fourteen(14) working days.Our company is a reliable firm operating world wide and very reliable. We have been into Traveling and Novelty Agency for more than (15) fifteen years now, if any inquiry contact our page or our email address .

below are the various services we render.

1. PASSPORTS
2. VISA *schengen visa etc *
3. WORKING PERMIT
4. DRIVER LICENSE
5. ID CARD
6. TRAVELING TICKET/ FLIGHT RESERVATIONS
7. HOTEL BOOKINGS
8. GRE/GMAT/SAT/IELTS/TOEFL USA aspirants
9. REPLICATE OR REPRODUCE ANY LOST DOCUMENTS

Get us on Viber /Imo / Whatsap/TEXT/Calls : +1 408 389 8692
[email protected]

Touring the UK or France can be an exciting and enriching experience, with each country offering unique cultural and historical attractions. From the picturesque countryside and charming villages of England, Scotland, and Wales to the stunning architecture and world-class museums of Paris and beyond, there is no shortage of sights to see and experiences to enjoy. Planning ahead and researching the best places to visit and things to do can help make the most of your trip.