Although others have asked, I still don't see an answer. I'm trying to pencil in the EXACT route for each stage on my map. I know the starting town and the finish location, but I'd ike to kinow the specific daily route for each stage. . . .Any suggestions? Thanks
Professional Cycling · Public discussion
Tour de France EXACT road map
Thread details
What we know about this thread
- Original section
- Professional Cycling
- Published
- 16 May 2004
- Last activity
- 13 June 2004
- Original author
- pdxbiker
- Posts
- 2
- Discussion status
- Public discussion
- Total views
- 2,807
- Views / 30 days
- 0
- Topics
The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.
-
-
This is not your answer yet, but here's a visual map of the official TdF race route, 2004.
Active in the last 60 minutes
Active in this thread
0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total
No signed-in users are active right now.
No known search crawlers active right now.