Road Cycling · Public discussion

Tour de Fat in Fort Collins

Started by oilfreeandhappy · · Last activity · 1 post · 416 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Road Cycling
Published
10 October 2006
Last activity
10 October 2006
Original author
oilfreeandhappy
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
416
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. My son and I volunteered to help at Ride the FAT this year. Bike Fort
    Collins said there would be over 2000 riders. When the weather turned
    out to be cold, I told my son that not many riders would show up. I
    couldn't have been more wrong. There were at least 2000 costumed riders
    on various inventive rigs. I've never seen such a high energy affair in
    this town. Here's a few pics:
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/89892855@N00/265757467/
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/89892855@N00/265757468/
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/89892855@N00/265757469/
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/89892855@N00/265757471/
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/89892855@N00/265757473/
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/89892855@N00/265761624/
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/89892855@N00/265761626/
    ----
    Jim Gagnepain
    http://home.comcast.net/~oil_free_and_happy/

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.