Cycling Equipment · Public discussion

Touing bike? Bianchi Volpe?

Started by chrismcintyre · · Last activity · 1 post · 1,309 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Cycling Equipment
Published
4 April 2004
Last activity
4 April 2004
Original author
chrismcintyre
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
1,309
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I am going to be doing a 6 week touring trip this summer and I have been looking into new bikes. I am considering the Bianchi Volpe, mainly because I am a fan of Bianchi, but also because it has the equipment I want. I was wondering if anyone had any experiences with it, good or bad. Also, if you have any suggestions within the sub-$1000 category, let me know. Thanks!

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.