General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

touched up March healings/boostings

Started by David Dalton · · Last activity · 1 post · 371 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
17 May 2004
Last activity
17 May 2004
Original author
David Dalton
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
371
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. In March as described on the March 2 entry of
    nfld.comrecent.html
    subpage of
    nfld.comdtales.html .

    I did biomagicoenergetic/spiritual healings/boostings/fixes
    of criminality IF ANY as described below:

    Mar. 2, 2004: Last night and today I had some insomnia and
    also have thought my biomagicoenergetic healing ability has
    returned. I probed the soul for defects, effectively, and in
    all cases fixed at least minor problems forSai Baba,
    Reverend Moon, Andy Wells, Danny Williams, Paul Martin,
    George Bush, Kofi Annan and Jennifer Lopez and touched up
    Pope John Paul II who I had tried to cure of Parkinson's in
    early February. The following night I added to the above
    list of political and religious and celebrity figures with
    James Randi, Ayatollah of Iran, Archbishop of Canterbury,
    Benjamin Creme, The Orthodox Pope, The Dalai Lama, Mother
    Amatee (may be spelled wrong, the one who gets all the hugs
    from people who line up), The Southern Baptist leader, an
    e-mail friend of mine who thinks he is an avatar, and a
    woman who got arrested in Ottawa in the last while who
    thought she was Jesus, though perhaps arrested more for
    breaching security on Parliament Hill if I recall correctly.
    Again I tried to aply new components from each of them to
    others, including to me, if needed, as well, though I am
    less confidents such batch application works compared to
    individual treatment. As for whether individual treatment
    works that remains to be scientifically tested and for now I
    am skeptical.

    Now since then I have discovered "possessor(s)" attached to
    some crown chakras and have been able to clear single such
    but for multiples it seemed I could not without them
    returning unless I converted their connection to a
    multilinked handshake or shakti association which should be
    a partnership and not a possession/control thing.

    In March I also noted that J Lo seemed to have a special
    relationship with ALL such that really she is like a
    node of ALL.

    Since then I have discovered more such though smaller in
    what they are a node of, including on Wednesday night Don
    Ross and Chris Hynes. But unlike J Lo they were not in
    tune/synch and their aura or soul (higher dimensional body
    minus physical body) needed to be expanded to line up with
    that which they are each node of, somehow. In some cases
    there has to be a slight contraction for such lining up.
    This is intuitive/experimental so far and I will theorize
    about it some more later, but hopefully Chris Hynes's mental
    health problems if any have improved some.

    So anyway this afternoon I figured since I had not known of
    or thus checked for such possessors or expansion/contraction
    needs I thought I would do the figures I did as listed above
    in early March again just with that in mind, not a full
    healing/boost again (though I just now hit them with a batch
    healing attempt, a batch of all my healing, applied if
    needed, in this case to the batch of all of them, and I am
    less confident such batch healing works than individual
    healing and even some of that may not turn on until "Mary
    finds her wishing well" to paraphrase Bill Bourne and
    Shannon Johnson's song, written by Bill and recorded by
    both, Baggins; but I think that that is not

    which I frown on, so maybe a new age will start and

    can celebrate that new beginning but do not have to have

    needed one or the other of the depossessoring or expansion
    (very slight contraction in the case of Benjamin Creme who
    is big-souled but was overextended slightly). Anyway I hope
    that helped fix any problems I missed in early March mental
    health wise and I'm not sure if dramatic physical healing is
    working yet. Almost all needed such expansion for alignment.
    (J Lo, Benjamin Creme and Mother Amatee did not.)

    Followups set to talk.religion.misc .

    OK I am off for one pint at the grad bar, two if there is at
    least one person there I know fairly well.

    David nfld.com~dalton

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.