UK and Europe · Public discussion

Topeak accesories cheap(ish) at Halfords..

Started by Random · · Last activity · 3 posts · 462 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
UK and Europe
Published
7 April 2004
Last activity
9 April 2004
Original author
Random
Posts
3
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
462
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–3 of 3
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Just a heads up for anyone after a pump/bag/multitool etc..

    Our local Halfords (yes I know you all hate them!) is
    selling Topeak accesories at buy one get one half price. I
    assume they're all doing it.

    Some decent savings to be had (if you're after 2
    things that is)

    R

  2. In message <40746a3b$0$6541$cc9e4d1f@news-
    text.dial.pipex.com>, Random <[email hidden]> writes

    Quoted message said:

    Just a heads up for anyone after a pump/bag/multitool etc..

    Our local Halfords (yes I know you all hate them!) is
    selling Topeak accesories at buy one get one half price. I
    assume they're all doing it.

    Some decent savings to be had (if you're after 2
    things that is)

    Bugger. I spent about 70 squid on two Topeak items recently,
    neither of which I've used yet (Alien and pump).

    --
    congokid Good restaurants in London? Number one on Google
    congokid.comcongokid.com

  3. If you've got the receipt, take them back!

    And then rebuy them ;-)

    Mind you I can't laugh - I bought a Topeak pump the other
    day from Halfords and wanted a saddle bag but didn't get one
    as I thought they were a bit expensive.

    If I'd actually realised that the offer was on I could have
    got both. Didn't notice till my next visit! D'oh!

    R

    "congokid" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    "]news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    In message <40746a3b$0$6541$cc9e4d1f@news-
    text.dial.pipex.com>, Random <[email hidden]>
    writes

    Quoted message said:

    Just a heads up for anyone after a
    pump/bag/multitool etc..

    Our local Halfords (yes I know you all hate them!) is
    selling Topeak accesories at buy one get one half price.
    I assume they're all doing it.

    Some decent savings to be had (if you're after 2 things
    that is)

    Bugger. I spent about 70 squid on two Topeak items
    recently, neither of which I've used yet (Alien and pump).

    --
    congokid Good restaurants in London? Number one on Google
    congokid.comcongokid.com

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.