Tom Kunich is a ass

Don who? writes:

> By now we expect everyone to notice the anonymous postings from Tom
> Kunich. His address is in SAN LEANDRO CA 94578 , and he lives with
> his mother and he is not the owner of the he lives in.

Oh, you mean this guy:

Thomas H Kunich, Born: Oct 1944
3539 Monterey Blvd
San Leandro CA94578
510) 351-3807

http://tinyurl.com/8rwo2

I thought we had gotten over him, now that we have other contributors
who are equally rude and obnoxious, always carping while offering no
useful information. A few names come to mind.

Jobst Brandt

[email protected] wrote:
> Don who? writes:
>
>> By now we expect everyone to notice the anonymous postings from Tom
>> Kunich. His address is in SAN LEANDRO CA 94578 , and he lives with
>> his mother and he is not the owner of the he lives in.

> Oh, you mean this guy:
>
> Thomas H Kunich, Born: Oct 1944

{snip disclosed personal information}

> I thought we had gotten over him, now that we have other contributors
> who are equally rude and obnoxious, always carping while offering no
> useful information. A few names come to mind.

What a god-damned hypocrite you are, Brandt. Always sniping at people who
post anonymously, yet this is what you do to someone who uses his or her own
name?!?

You're a grade-a asshole.

N&F

PS: I have no immediate recollection of Kunich, though the name's familiar.
DOESN'T MATTER WHO IT IS -- it's totally bush-league to publish his address
and phone number. What's next -- contacting his employer?!? What a jerk...

A shy person writes:

>>> By now we expect everyone to notice the anonymous postings from
>>> Tom Kunich. His address is in SAN LEANDRO CA 94578 , and he lives
>>> with his mother and he is not the owner of the he lives in.

>> Oh, you mean this guy:

>> Thomas H Kunich, Born: Oct 1944

> {snip disclosed personal information}

aka. public information.

OH? This information is readily available from the web requiring no
special powers or authority. Just type the name and that's what you
get. I listed no more than what is open to anyone with WWW access.
It's quicker than a telephone book.

>> I thought we had gotten over him, now that we have other
>> contributors who are equally rude and obnoxious, always carping
>> while offering no useful information. A few names come to mind.

> What a god-damned hypocrite you are, Brandt. Always sniping at
> people who post anonymously, yet this is what you do to someone who
> uses his or her own name?!?

So why do you hide behind a childish dyslexic alias?

> You're a grade-a asshole.

I suspect you hide because you are so clumsy with civil discourse.
You might try to express yourself in socially acceptable style but
then I don't know from what social stratum you come although you try
to make that obvious by your choice of language.

> PS: I have no immediate recollection of Kunich, though the name's
> familiar. DOESN'T MATTER WHO IT IS -- it's totally bush-league to
> publish his address and phone number. What's next -- contacting his
> employer?!? What a jerk...

Kunich bore the flame of flaming writers on just about any subject
with no useful contribution to the thread except attempting to
belittle the previous writer. Since that has become the style of the
day for an increasing number of respondents (like you) I guess Kunich
packed up and left, his act having been usurped.

Jobst Brandt

[email protected] wrote:
>>>Oh, you mean this guy:

-snip-

Who? aka J Sunset:

[email protected] wrote:
> Kunich bore the flame of flaming writers on just about any subject
> with no useful contribution to the thread except attempting to
> belittle the previous writer. Since that has become the style of the
> day for an increasing number of respondents (like you) I guess Kunich
> packed up and left, his act having been usurped.

Mr Kunich is of the opinion that the present kerfuffle (I
missed whatever it was) was written by one Roger Bratton
using Mr Kunich's name as an alias.
--
Andrew Muzi
www.yellowjersey.org

<[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> Kunich bore the flame of flaming writers on just about any subject
> with no useful contribution to the thread except attempting to
> belittle the previous writer. Since that has become the style of the
> day for an increasing number of respondents (like you) I guess Kunich
> packed up and left, his act having been usurped.

Tell me Jobst, but do you have even a clue what you're talking about? Or are
you simply a pal of Roger's who's been waging internet war against people
for years? The man is certifiably insane and you're playing his game as if
you actually knew what you were talking about.

Or are you finally slipping over the edge into oblivion as well? Exactly
what would lead you to post a map? Were you feeling particularly clever
today?

[email protected] wrote:

>>> Oh, you mean this guy:

>>> Thomas H Kunich, Born: Oct 1944

>> {snip disclosed personal information}

> aka. public information.

So is your SSN, driver's license number and plate, spouse's and kids' names,
etc. Doesn't make it RIGHT to plaster 'em all over Usenet.

> OH? This information is readily available from the web requiring no
> special powers or authority. Just type the name and that's what you
> get. I listed no more than what is open to anyone with WWW access.
> It's quicker than a telephone book.
>
>>> I thought we had gotten over him, now that we have other
>>> contributors who are equally rude and obnoxious, always carping
>>> while offering no useful information. A few names come to mind.

>> What a god-damned hypocrite you are, Brandt. Always sniping at
>> people who post anonymously, yet this is what you do to someone who
>> uses his or her own name?!?

> So why do you hide behind a childish dyslexic alias?

Why do you care?

>> You're a grade-a asshole.

> I suspect you hide because you are so clumsy with civil discourse.
> You might try to express yourself in socially acceptable style but
> then I don't know from what social stratum you come although you try
> to make that obvious by your choice of language.

Or, I don't want self-righteous dickheads like you harassing me, my family
or my employer.

>> PS: I have no immediate recollection of Kunich, though the name's
>> familiar. DOESN'T MATTER WHO IT IS -- it's totally bush-league to
>> publish his address and phone number. What's next -- contacting his
>> employer?!? What a jerk...

> Kunich bore the flame of flaming writers on just about any subject
> with no useful contribution to the thread except attempting to
> belittle the previous writer. Since that has become the style of the
> day for an increasing number of respondents (like you) I guess Kunich
> packed up and left, his act having been usurped.

ISTR some sock-puppet/impersonation charges. Regardless, it's easy to just
IGNORE THE CHAFF instead of taking it to the low level you did by
"publishing" someone's personal information for every Usenet Kook out there.

Everyone knows you're a haughty *****; you needn't keep confirming it.

N&F

Quoth N&F:

> ...it's totally bush-league to publish his address and phone number...

"Bush-league", N&F??? How Freudian of you ;-)

D'ohBoy

P.S.: This thread is reason #1789 I and many others post anonymously.

Jobst's churlish, scolding, holier-than-thou attitude has always been
tolerable because of seemingly endless font of bike related knowledge
that came with it. I always wrote off the picking on people who posted
anonymously as a petty obsession. Whatever Kunich has done, whether or
not his personal information is public domain, this strikes me as
entirely inappropriate. From now on, I post anonymously.

[email protected] wrote:
> Jobst's churlish, scolding, holier-than-thou attitude has always been
> tolerable because of seemingly endless font of bike related knowledge
> that came with it. I always wrote off the picking on people who posted
> anonymously as a petty obsession. Whatever Kunich has done, whether or
> not his personal information is public domain, this strikes me as
> entirely inappropriate. From now on, I post anonymously.

NOT ME!!!

J <eg> B

On 27 Dec 2005 05:32:04 GMT, [email protected] wrote:

>>> Oh, you mean this guy:

>>> Thomas H Kunich, Born: Oct 1944

>> {snip disclosed personal information}

>aka. public information.
>
>OH? This information is readily available from the web requiring no
>special powers or authority. Just type the name and that's what you
>get. I listed no more than what is open to anyone with WWW access.
>It's quicker than a telephone book.

You malignant, hypocritical, self righteous turd.

IF this information is a easy and available as your rationalization would have
it, then there was no point in posting it.

>>> I thought we had gotten over him, now that we have other
>>> contributors who are equally rude and obnoxious, always carping
>>> while offering no useful information. A few names come to mind.

>> What a god-damned hypocrite you are, Brandt. Always sniping at
>> people who post anonymously, yet this is what you do to someone who
>> uses his or her own name?!?

>So why do you hide behind a childish dyslexic alias?

Perhaps to slow down web-creeps like yourself. It's enough, isn't it.

>> You're a grade-a asshole.

>I suspect you hide because you are so clumsy with civil discourse.
>You might try to express yourself in socially acceptable style but
>then I don't know from what social stratum you come although you try
>to make that obvious by your choice of language.
>
>> PS: I have no immediate recollection of Kunich, though the name's
>> familiar. DOESN'T MATTER WHO IT IS -- it's totally bush-league to
>> publish his address and phone number. What's next -- contacting his
>> employer?!? What a jerk...

>Kunich bore the flame of flaming writers on just about any subject
>with no useful contribution to the thread except attempting to
>belittle the previous writer. Since that has become the style of the
>day for an increasing number of respondents (like you) I guess Kunich
>packed up and left, his act having been usurped.

Kunich is an abrasive, opinionated ass. Pretty much like the rest of us here.
And that "us" includes you. You, of all people, should have an interest in
keeping the debate civil and within bounds.

Ron

[email protected] wrote:
> Don who? writes:
>
> > By now we expect everyone to notice the anonymous postings from Tom
> > Kunich. His address is in SAN LEANDRO CA 94578 , and he lives with
> > his mother and he is not the owner of the he lives in.

> Oh, you mean this guy:
>
> Thomas H Kunich, Born: Oct 1944
> 3539 Monterey Blvd
> San Leandro CA94578
> 510) 351-3807
>
> http://tinyurl.com/8rwo2
>
> I thought we had gotten over him, now that we have other contributors
> who are equally rude and obnoxious, always carping while offering no
> useful information. A few names come to mind.
>
> Jobst Brandt

I am really surprised that you did this, Mr. Brandt. And cross-posted
to _five_ usenet groups, to boot. IMO, there are alot of nutcases out
there, and posting someone else's phone number and address is just
asking for harassment. And a map!!What is the point, if not to
_attract_ harassment?

http://groups.google.com/group/rec...."510-351-3807"&rnum=31&hl=en#cb9476379233697d

http://groups.google.com/group/rec...."510-351-3807"&rnum=32&hl=en#f7afca984f0f6cac

[email protected] wrote:

> >> Oh, you mean this guy:

> >> Thomas H Kunich, Born: Oct 1944

> > {snip disclosed personal information}

> aka. public information.
>
> OH? This information is readily available from the web

http://groups.google.com/group/rec...."510-351-3807"&rnum=31&hl=en#cb9476379233697d

http://groups.google.com/group/rec...."510-351-3807"&rnum=32&hl=en#f7afca984f0f6cac

"Jobst Brandt" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> [email protected] wrote:
>> Jobst's churlish, scolding, holier-than-thou attitude has always been
>> tolerable because of seemingly endless font of bike related knowledge
>> that came with it. I always wrote off the picking on people who posted
>> anonymously as a petty obsession. Whatever Kunich has done, whether or
>> not his personal information is public domain, this strikes me as
>> entirely inappropriate. From now on, I post anonymously.

> NOT ME!!!

Yeah, apparently you like a newgroup like this. Well, it's all yours.

Tom Kunich wrote:
> "Jobst Brandt" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>> [email protected] wrote:
>>> Jobst's churlish, scolding, holier-than-thou attitude has always
>>> been tolerable because of seemingly endless font of bike related
>>> knowledge that came with it. I always wrote off the picking on
>>> people who posted anonymously as a petty obsession. Whatever Kunich
>>> has done, whether or not his personal information is public domain,
>>> this strikes me as entirely inappropriate. From now on, I post
>>> anonymously.

>> NOT ME!!!

> Yeah, apparently you like a newgroup like this. Well, it's all yours.

That (very funny) post was by a certain Mr. Futz, not His High & Mightiness.

Bill "the fact that is WAS funny was the first clue" S.

Please move all this silly stuff over to rec.audio.marketplace where it
belongs with all the worthless prattle that lies there.

Who cares if he's an ass! Asses have to live, too!

Tom
Portland, or.

Sorni wrote:
> Tom Kunich wrote:
> > "Jobst Brandt" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...
> >>
> >> NOT ME!!!

> > Yeah, apparently you like a newgroup like this. Well, it's all yours.

> That (very funny) post was by a certain Mr. Futz, not His High & Mightiness.
>
> Bill "the fact that is WAS funny was the first clue" S.

On 27 Dec 2005 17:41:39 -0800, "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
wrote:

>Please move all this silly stuff over to rec.audio.marketplace where it
>belongs with all the worthless prattle that lies there.
>
>Who cares if he's an ass! Asses have to live, too!
>
>Tom
>Portland, or.

I just took a look at rec.audio.marketplace, and unlike this group,
they appear to be on topic. One man's prattle is anothers passion. If
you are willing to let asses live, then show the same consideration
for the interests of others.

Jeff

[email protected] wrote:
> Don who? writes:
>
> > By now we expect everyone to notice the anonymous postings from Tom
> > Kunich. His address is in SAN LEANDRO CA 94578 , and he lives with
> > his mother and he is not the owner of the he lives in.

> Oh, you mean this guy:
>
> Thomas H Kunich, Born: Oct 1944
> 3539 Monterey Blvd
> San Leandro CA94578
> 510) 351-3807
>
> http://tinyurl.com/8rwo2

Thomas H Kunich is a free loader sec. 8 of the state of calif. ,
drunk bumb - the house in lives in is not his- without a job
sucking off the sate of calif. teat - every lying posting of
yours demonstrates that you know what a worthless
**** Thomas H Kunich you are and that, God forbid
you will be living in a cardboard in the city and this
will happen soon when i call the gov. of calif. an tell
him to cut you off of sec. 8, sic, sid and wf.

We all know by now tom you eat burgers but the burgers
you eat come out of your nose.

By all means continue your postings. Since you're so stupid,
sooner or later you're going to step over the line or there will
be some internet laws passed quietly that will end up putting
you in an asylum where you belong.

And since you've had multiple police reports filed against
Thomas H Kunich OF San Leandro CA94578 you, if so
much as a rock comes through my window you can expect
to be taken into the police station for questioning.

http://groups.google.com/group/rec....580c?q="house"++"tom"&rnum=1#bed061726371580c
http://groups.google.com/group/rec....cing&q=tom&qt_g=1&searchnow=Search+this+group

[email protected] writes:

Yo, Johnny One-Note! We have read this drivel already. Time to get a
life and move on. At least Kunich writes more coherently than you.