Road Cycling · Public discussion

Those who've tuned in say . . .

Started by Mr Nonbiri · · Last activity · 1 post · 841 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Road Cycling
Published
4 February 2003
Last activity
4 February 2003
Original author
Mr Nonbiri
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
841
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. geocities.comradiononbiri

    "I listen to this station at work, and you are just the medicine I need to get through my day."

    "When I am doing my classwork, I have your music playing .. Believe it or not, it helps my
    thinking process!"

    "I typically listen to music with headphones to avoid annoying the other cube moles. But as I've
    become familiar with your programming I wanted to share the music so I took a chance and let it flow
    through the speakers. When I checked with the neighbors to see if I was disturbing them, I was
    enthusiastically encouraged to crank it up."

    geocities.comradiononbiri

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.