Road Cycling · Public discussion

They're Laughing At Us!

Started by S o r n i · · Last activity · 3 posts · 444 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Road Cycling
Published
14 March 2005
Last activity
15 March 2005
Original author
S o r n i
Posts
3
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
444
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–3 of 3
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. (shouted in a Carrie's Mother sort of voice)

    As posted in Alt.Mountain-Bike (under Roadie Humor):
    http://www3.telus.net/public/gregski/_private/fiat.wmv

    Worth a quick chuckle, BS (well, *I* thought so)

  2. S o r n i said:

    (shouted in a Carrie's Mother sort of voice)

    As posted in Alt.Mountain-Bike (under Roadie Humor):
    http://www3.telus.net/public/gregski/_private/fiat.wmv

    Worth a quick chuckle, BS (well, *I* thought so)

    That was freakin' funny. Thanks for the laugh.
    All good things,
    Maggie

  3. S o r n i said:

    (shouted in a Carrie's Mother sort of voice)

    As posted in Alt.Mountain-Bike (under Roadie Humor):
    http://www3.telus.net/public/gregski/_private/fiat.wmv

    Worth a quick chuckle, BS (well, *I* thought so)

    That IS funny! The guy had it coming (I mean, why do you think they
    invented the track stand, anywho?).

    Mark Hickey
    Habanero Cycles
    http://www.habcycles.com
    Home of the $695 ti frame

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.