General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

The Unofficial Guide to Smart Nutrition

Started by Darryl · · Last activity · 3 posts · 584 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
29 December 2003
Last activity
29 December 2003
Original author
Darryl
Posts
3
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
584
Views / 30 days
0
Topics

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–3 of 3
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I would like to recomend this book to anyone how is interested in learning more about Nutrition and
    improving their health!!

    This is the required "text book" for the nutrition class that I'm taking at City College San
    Francisco.

    The Unofficial Guide to Smart Nutrition amazon.comdarrylsplace
    20"

  2. See below

    Darryl said:

    I would like to recomend this book to anyone how is interested in learning more about Nutrition
    and improving their health!!

    This is the required "text book" for the nutrition class that I'm taking at City College San
    Francisco.

    The Unofficial Guide to Smart Nutrition amazon.comdarrylsplace
    20"

    I like your alluson to herbals...SMART and to the point!! B-0b1

  3. Darryl said:

    I would like to recomend this book to anyone how is interested in learning more about Nutrition
    and improving their health!!

    This is the required "text book" for the nutrition class that I'm taking at City College San
    Francisco.

    The Unofficial Guide to Smart Nutrition amazon.comdarrylsplace
    20"

    I second the motion!! B-0b1

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.