General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

The Tony Little Gazelle

Started by Sam · · Last activity · 1 post · 339 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
13 July 2005
Last activity
13 July 2005
Original author
Sam
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
339
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. http://www.homefitnessclub.com/jump.jsp?itemType=CATEGORY&itemID=725&path=722%2C725

    For a pic of the Gazelle.

    You must not have insomnia and cable/satellite!

    "Dan Stumpus" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:


    "Justin Harding" <[email hidden]> wrote

    Quoted message said:

    Hi Dan. The thing is though, I wasn't even running. I was lightly jogging
    on
    my Tony Little Gazelle, for about 7 minutes! That's why I'm worried a
    bit.
    Thanks for all the information you provided me with.

    Well, I have no idea what a Tony Little Gazelle is (kinda sounds like a
    kid's toy...), but 187 seems too high for jogging.

    Sometimes (a friend has this condition), the heart beats slightly
    abnormally during exercise and tricks the HRM into reporting a too-high
    number.

    I would probably talk to a(n other) doc, and at least discuss getting a
    stress test to check out how your heart responds to various workloads.
    Standard disclaimers (not a doc, etc) still apply.

    -- Dan

    PS to Bill: This isn't the first boat I've missed, and won't be my
    last...

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.