The Thread about Nothing....

Mind you, GCN need a harsh talking too as well. When I stumbled across this I thought it was an ad for a pride rally, not that there’s anything wrong with that.

McEwen and the **** without socks in particular need extra special treatment, similar to the lines of “questioning” conducted in Lubyanka during the Stalin era.

4145F62A-C434-42B1-AFCB-308FDA21DB8C.jpeg

Some of the fashion choices here have me questioning their capabilities. I mean, if you can’t dress yourself properly in the morning how can we take you seriously?

Harry high pants’s boobs hanging over the pant waistline is interesting, as are the high top shoes, what look like Dunlop volleys, the shirt done up at the neck (haven’t seen that since paisley shirts were last trendy back in 1991) and the hot pink belt.

View attachment 5255
Oh, and don’t get me started on the ****** “power stance”. Scared the **** out of Richmond in the 2017 grand final ahahahahaha.
A7417A2A-8106-4E85-8417-6F2D44D3D216.jpeg
D48AD2A9-84F4-4EB7-8EC3-E03DB8600AB6.jpeg
012BC34F-8D24-49BD-A794-82DB6875F84A.jpeg
6B4EE456-02A2-4286-8891-C60CEC15C0D2.jpeg

I look forward to your critique of the Met Gala Ball outfits now, Classic. :D
My thoughts -
SBS crew
Keeno: Black jacket & blue pants is a straight no. (Unless it’s casual style ie leather jacket & blue jeans)
High pants outfit: looks like jockey silks
Macca: Marty McFly wants his kicks back
Power stance: if used to level out heights for the photo maybe - but then crop the photo to just show torsos so it doesn’t look stupid
GCN crew
Robbie: Can’t save this. Just no all round
Ankle boy: socks aren’t expensive. Wear them.
Also not sure why the dudes are all casual but the dudette has been given full length dress and toe busting shoes. Weird.

Hey Nev, I’ve done your saddle thing. It’s about an inch higher than it should be. I’ve got a Superbe Pro post coming and didn’t want to mark up the shimano one that’s in there. Picked it up for **** too, though it needs a clean up.

Hey Nev, I’ve done your saddle thing. It’s about an inch higher than it should be. I’ve got a Superbe Pro post coming and didn’t want to mark up the shimano one that’s in there. Picked it up for **** too, though it needs a clean up.
Raising it for the photo? Ha. Don't tell me those are Monoplaner brakes? :D Ah well, I suppose you can shove your foot in front of the rear tyre to slow down. Is it a screw-on cluster/hub?
How much are you riding?

Last edited:
Suntour Superbe Pro. Yep, screw on cluster. Not riding. I've been pretty crook the last fortnight, diverticulitis again. Haven't been at work for over a week. No hospital stay this time though.

Suntour Superbe Pro. Yep, screw on cluster. Not riding. I've been pretty crook the last fortnight, diverticulitis again. Haven't been at work for over a week. No hospital stay this time though.
How does the Look ride? I'm sure I've said ten times over the years that I had some old cartridge Suntour hubs that were as smooth as fark. I can't remember what I did when them.

Speaking of GCN, those old bike/cheap bikes vs new/expensive "tests" they do annoy me, because they clearly favour the new stuff, usually because modern aero wheels make the biggest difference. I guess they've gotta keep their sponsors happy.

**** Thriller, Take On Me, Sledgehammer, Rio, whatever. This is the greatest music video of all time. I like when they throw the bloke off the bridge then chuck another one out of the car. Along with all the other best bits.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5rRZdiu1UE&list=RDMM&index=4

Reactions: roshea
These blokes should have been way bigger overseas. **** there’s some Malcolm Young vibes coming through on the rhythm guitar, which is a good thing. Not surprising I suppose, another Alberts act. Doc scared the **** out of me when I was young. How the **** did they come up with that opening? Never heard anything like it.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SZyv4VFPv4U