The Thread about Nothing....

koffee brown said:
It's not deleted. Sorry. It's just on vacation until I know what to do with it.
I'm tempted to suggest she belt it up her fat ****?
------------------------------
Would you like cream with that?

Thanks Hitchy, cheers Oz.
Bloody adductor is still killing me.

G'day Tom, Markedoc & cfr1... nice of you to drop in... looks like some of the kiddies are putting the boots in now we're gorn :rolleyes:

existence said:
well i finally made it over...im sorry if i had anything to do with getting us booted i was simply trying to point out some....bahhhhhhhhhhh who cares im over it. the benefits of having a best mate with a PHD in computer science is i COULD cause all sorts of nasty troubles for bikeforums.com but it really was only one silly woman...so best to leave her to wallow in her own ignorance.
Well you could always cause all sorts of nasty troubles for one silly woman. Mind you, if BF keep her on I reckon that's just collateral damage, ya know?
wink.gif

The temptation to nuke the site is hard to resist, but then that would be reducing oneself to the same level of petty vindictiveness.

Got room for a renegade seppo ya bunch o' farkin vickies?
(hey maybe I can get banned for that?)
the shite is about to hit the proverbial fan all to the tune
of waltzing matilda as performed by AC/DC.

I really can't say too much more but keep that bookmark/favourite
ok?

marty

Count me into this thread fellas. I never posted at BF, kinda felt like the uninvited bloke at the pub.

Wonder if the cyclingforums servers will be able to handle 300+ page threads... I guess we'll see eh?

- Gus

hehehe...good to see the departure of TAT is causing waves.

That's what happens when you nuke the RoadBike equivalent of a popular chat show. Lots of viewers stayed tuned to what was a basically a panel of assorted clowns crapping on about pretty much anything but with a general retun to cycling now and then.:D

marty...welcome aboard, and the other crew from bf too! (and marty to respond to one of your last comments on the TAT before the end....I have the Ry Cooder soundtrack to Crossroads!)

flipper said:
Thanks Hitchy, cheers Oz.
Bloody adductor is still killing me.

G'day Tom, Markedoc & cfr1... nice of you to drop in... looks like some of the kiddies are putting the boots in now we're gorn :rolleyes:
Well. I am getting tired of the OCP elitist cra...shi...stuff and all the %$@$ politics over at the "other forum":p
icon_blahblah.gif

Welcom citizens of the USofA.

Im glad Lotek made the switch, now we just need to grab Brian.

Albert 50 said:
All of you seemed? experienced riders who had been around bikes for a while, unlike me with 4 years experience, so my knowledge was [well maybe] enhanced

ahaha you have been riding longer than me! I just mainly read bf for the mechanics and posted in the Aussie thread. The ss/fg was also good for a laugh.

The Classic and Vintage subforum and the Touring subforum were also very interesting and informative. Road cycling unfortunately had deteriorated significantly in the past few months, very few even remotely informative threads.

Just been checking the TdF subforum over on BF - one very defensive KB at the mere mention of deleting stuff (she's been merging and moving all the Flandis threads)

mrkott3r said:
http://www.bikeforums.net/showthread.php?t=214883

How has that thread survived. Note my little attack at the bottom. I wonder whats gonna happen now?

I moved that particular thread to trash, and posted a sticky with a bit
of a warning. To be honest I'm getting sick of some of the stuff that I'm
seeing going on there. Basically I told folks play nice or I'll invite them
to a vacation from BF.
Yah a bit harsh for me (I usually only ban spammers unless someone
is totally out of line), but I'm fed up with it. Hell I'd close down the entire
TdF subforum except I know it would just spill over somewhere else.

marty

lotek said:
I moved that particular thread to trash, and posted a sticky with a bit
of a warning. To be honest I'm getting sick of some of the stuff that I'm
seeing going on there. Basically I told folks play nice or I'll invite them
to a vacation from BF.
Yah a bit harsh for me (I usually only ban spammers unless someone
is totally out of line), but I'm fed up with it. Hell I'd close down the entire
TdF subforum except I know it would just spill over somewhere else.

marty

thanks at least one mod is at being fair.

Well Im off for a cycle this arvo, now I have some uni work done have fun!

Gusboh said:
Count me into this thread fellas. I never posted at BF, kinda felt like the uninvited bloke at the pub.
Jeez, I guess that means I'm one of the blokes who started the ****-up. I feel like a pioneer :p

When I first got on there I thought me and Thylo were the only Aussies (hence my less than imaginative user name), and I thought he was in Tassie. Then Hitchy and Ed got on there shortly after that. Thylo used to have some grouse arguments with Don D.

matagi said:
The Classic and Vintage subforum and the Touring subforum were also very interesting and informative. Road cycling unfortunately had deteriorated significantly in the past few months, very few even remotely informative threads.
Gday fellow reffos from BF - and everyone else

matagi is on the ball.

I'm another reffo from BF - IMO one uninformed disagreeable opinionated mod, instead of reacting in an appropriate manner (ie, PM telling one or two to pull their heads in :D )has taken a scattergun approach, flipped out, gone apeshiessen and spoilt something for everyone. Claims she even spent significant time in OZ. Dunno how she even survived - takes herself far to seriously to have lasted more than 5 minutes.

There were comments about this being 'an American website and you'll show respect and I'm a mod and demand respect' that had me in stitches. I always thought respect was earnt? And what does 'www' stand for?

Great to see lotek pop in for a visit. Good on ya!

Anyways, enough of that guff. Cheers.

existence said:
well i finally made it over...im sorry if i had anything to do with getting us booted i was simply trying to point out some....bahhhhhhhhhhh who cares im over it.
I thought questioning her intelligence was completely reasonable considering the circumstances.....:D

Yet another ozzie here disappointed to see the demise of TAT due to the insecurities of a thin skinned seppo.

Just tell me one thing... how do i sign up to become moderator... so i can moderate the unmoderated.