The Thread about Nothing....

531Aussie said:
I've gotta start getting up before 12pm, then I might've been on my bike before 3pm, when the rain started. :)
We were still out at Yarra Junction @ 5pm and not a drop :p

Albert 50 said:
Naughty boys you lot from Aussie bikeforums thread, offending the Seppos & all the trivial banter & BS you [use to] dribble about, where will I entertain myself now I can't read 300 pages of absolute ****.......BTW could you repeat the last 3.5 pages as I never got to read em:)
Edit Hey I just checked out some other threads here, are you going to behave yourselves "here" or get all Aussies banned from all Forums:rolleyes:

Did you roll at bikeforums?

I'll be nice until I see more United States Hyprocrasy. The last few pages were:
1) PShaw asking about wheels
2) KB prefacing the thread closure

Albert 50 said:
Naughty boys you lot from Aussie bikeforums thread, offending the Seppos & all the trivial banter & BS you [use to] dribble about, where will I entertain myself now I can't read 300 pages of absolute ****.......BTW could you repeat the last 3.5 pages as I never got to read em:)
Edit Hey I just checked out some other threads here, are you going to behave yourselves "here" or get all Aussies banned from all Forums:rolleyes:
Hey we have put up with others telling us about their sex lives. "I was 100k into the ride and I bonked" Please get a room, I'll never buy a second hand bike.

mrkott3r said:
Did you roll at bikeforums?

I'll be nice until I see more United States Hyprocrasy. The last few pages were:
1) PShaw asking about wheels
2) KB prefacing the thread closure
No..Well once. Often clicked over to see what was goin on. All of you seemed? experienced riders who had been around bikes for a while, unlike me with 4 years experience, so my knowledge was [well maybe] enhanced

well i finally made it over...im sorry if i had anything to do with getting us booted i was simply trying to point out some....bahhhhhhhhhhh who cares im over it. the benefits of having a best mate with a PHD in computer science is i COULD cause all sorts of nasty troubles for bikeforums.com but it really was only one silly woman...so best to leave her to wallow in her own ignorance.

so whats news? riding in hail is fun 531!!! farkn stings like a ***** but its hilariously fun :))))

well boys its been fun at out new " home " im off to organise things for my MTB race tomorrow ( fun!) i need a win to secure 2nd in the point score ( missing 2 rounds didnt help....) so should be fun!

pshaw, your absence has been noted!

They should be calling us a Vickie

Vickie

A US Slang term for Australian surfers. Not very polite. Implies that Australians are descended from convicts. Sometimes used as a comeback for "Seppo."

farken hell fellas, you put the wind up 'em over there.... just got back from off the ledge over the rugby result and read a lot of mess going on... took me 15 minutes to dredge out my old password for this place... had a cuppa tea, back to normal. Handicap race at Calga tomorrow a.m. Cheers !

P.S> Odin, TT's are a beyotch aren't they !!

PPS> On rego for this place....

By agreeing to these rules, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-orientated, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws.
The owners of Cycling Forums reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any threads......

:)

Odin/flipper...awesome ride buddy......you beat some blokes home...If you got your 'minute man', thats high on my list of 'stuff that matters in a TT'...good one...stick at it...it never feels any easier, but you do go faster!...oh & BTW....57 crownies later...the BOMBERS ARE OFF THE BOTTOM!

Hey - just visiting from Boston - you guys are great! Frustrated dictator says it all! That's been here rap over there for ages.

Oi Lads & laddettes,

appears to be an undercurrent of support for us 'bastards' over at the 'other place'...who woulda guessed?.....We've gotta be more value than "I just punctured, what now"? threads!....anyway, I'm off to bed...I reckon I've blown the personal membership over there...(I mighta callled some bloke a cretin & a moron)....but surely truth is a defense!

Hitchy said:
G'day cyclingforums folk,

A number of Aussies have been banned from a rival Seppo forum "bikeforums' by a Xenophobic, dictator of a moderator who decided that not only could we not use the term 'seppo' to describe those from the continent of Nth America...but any thread we started, if she didn't like the topic,she just deleted...what a pain...anyway, looks like we've decided to migrate here...(where we probably shoulda been anyway)...I'm sure the lads will be across soon...registering takes time ya know.....anyway feel free to jump in & say g'day....in the thread about nothing....well sometimes it's about cycling...only sometimes , mind :D
Hi just whipped over to say g'day from the otherside.

Hitchy said:
G'day cyclingforums folk,

A number of Aussies have been banned from a rival Seppo forum "bikeforums' by a Xenophobic, dictator of a moderator who decided that not only could we not use the term 'seppo' to describe those from the continent of Nth America...but any thread we started, if she didn't like the topic,she just deleted...what a pain...anyway, looks like we've decided to migrate here...(where we probably shoulda been anyway)...I'm sure the lads will be across soon...registering takes time ya know.....anyway feel free to jump in & say g'day....in the thread about nothing....well sometimes it's about cycling...only sometimes , mind :D
Well, Hitchy, here I am! I thought I'd take you up on your invite! I'll look around and see if this is different from that other place....where grizzling isn't limited to bears!

existence said:
o whats news? riding in hail is fun 531!!! farkn stings like a ***** but its hilariously fun :))))
it was 15 degrees when I left home, so I was decked out in full summer gear!! :p

Markedoc said:
Hey - just visiting from Boston - you guys are great! .
thanks. This is just our improv -- you should see our written stuff!
:)

sheeesh, tough crowd

flipper said:
So I went and did me TT today. .
yeah, grouse goin'

I would've crashed on the first bend, I'm such a gutless bike handler, then I probably woulda chucked me guts up