The Thread about Nothing....

Crikey, the Red Bull team looks like it's going to implode. Who would have thought a driver's dad would have so much influence?

Has anyone finished watching the latest season of Drive To Survive?

Reactions: 531Aussie
Crikey, the Red Bull team looks like it's going to implode. Who would have thought a driver's dad would have so much influence?

Has anyone finished watching the latest season of Drive To Survive?
Yep, finished it last weekend. I'm a bit "meh" about DTS these days, I reckon the first series was probably the best although they seem to be trying to get back to that format in the current series.

As for Jos Verstappen, the consensus amongst those who know more about these things than I do, is that he is a tool.

Reactions: paulambry
Yeah, I guessed as much. Jos probably belongs in the Sporting Parents Hall Of Fame with other legends like Damir Dokic.

And yeah, it's getting a bit repetitive. I think Netflix is doing a good job, but how many times do we hear "mode push" and "push push"? And the interviews with the drivers are so un spontaneous. Sigh.... feeling nostalgic for days of yore...

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Oh, and I just wanted to slap Yuki Tsunodo and Pierre Gasly. Little *****.

Last edited:
Reactions: classic1
Oh, and I just wanted to slap Yuki Tsunodo and Pierre Gasly. Little *****.
I felt sorry for Pierre Gasly in Season One, he was obviously suffering from bad performance anxiety but these days he's an arrogant ****. Yuki is a brat.

Agree they both need a good slap.

Reactions: paulambry
A couple of obvious points dawned on me: peds are apparently very easy to buy in Spain, and doping in amateur racing is probably much more widespread because there's usually fark-all testing
Yes (lots of pros, at least in the past, would buy dope over the counter in Spain) and yes, at least for **** like roids and amphetamines.

Does anyone in Europe bang on about doping in cycling anymore or is it only when a Brit or American are winning all the races that we need to bring up doping?

https%3A%2F%2Fs3-newsifier.ams3.digitaloceanspaces.com%2Fwww.indeleiderstrui.nl%2Fimages%2F2024-03%2Fben-tulett-tt-giro-helm.jpg

The sport can't recover from this.