I visit a web site with a lot information or where to run in Montreal.
courir.orgcourir.orgOpen ↗
--
Ce message a ete poste via la plateforme Web club-Internet.fr This message has been posted by the
Web platform club-Internet.fr
A community for cyclists, gear, training and racing.
General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion
Thread details
The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.
I visit a web site with a lot information or where to run in Montreal.
courir.orgcourir.orgOpen ↗
--
Ce message a ete poste via la plateforme Web club-Internet.fr This message has been posted by the
Web platform club-Internet.fr
I thought that everyone ice-skated on the canals until the summer thaw in Montreal. Do you wear
spiked shoes to run on the snow there now?
Bear in mind that the Freedom People, just to be contrary, put the day, not the month, first in
the dates of those races.
Steve McDonald "Courir est d'etre libre"
Active in the last 60 minutes
0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total
No signed-in users are active right now.
No known search crawlers active right now.