General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

The longest thread (was OK, I give up)

Started by cathyxyz · · Last activity · 4 posts · 256 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
12 May 2005
Last activity
13 May 2005
Original author
cathyxyz
Posts
4
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
256
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–4 of 4
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Hi Guys,

    Read all your posts (yes, all, so far) about who to read or not.... Some
    very interesting points, thanks. My biggest problem is the time
    difference... I lurk in South Africa, so a lot goes on when I am asleep
    (have to sometime, you know). Also, I sometimes access this NG thru
    Google and sometimes thru my email client (hence the Cathy and the
    Cathyxyz). I digress.... as I was saying, when I get up in the morning,
    I usually find about 400 new posts!! I have already found some of my
    favourites i.e. Damsel (Carol) and don't forget Sheldon. He can be so
    funny!! Michael (Dog3) is cool too and I also like Jill (jmcquown)....
    just to mention a few, please don't take offence if I don't mention
    everyone! I like the way the discussion gets all over the place... my DH
    says its like being in a pub!

    Anyway thanks again and bottoms-up!!

    Cheers

    Cathy

  2. cathyxyz said:

    ...my DH
    says its like being in a pub!

    ....or like being in high school.

    --
    Best
    Greg

  3. "Gregory Morrow"

    Quoted message said:

    ...or like being in high school.

    Or a cartoon <G>

    --
    The Doc says my brain waves closely match those of a crazed ferret.
    At least now I have an excuse.

  4. One time on Usenet said:

    "Gregory Morrow"

    Quoted message said:

    cathyxyz wrote:

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    ...my DH says its like being in a pub!

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    ...or like being in high school.

    Quoted message said:

    Or a cartoon <G>

    Or an asylum. Cascade anyone.. ?

    --
    Jani in WA ~ mom, vid gamer, novice cook ~

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.