General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

The "How big is Michelle/Michael's weiner" pool.

Started by Email address hidden · · Last activity · 2 posts · 369 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
28 September 2007
Last activity
29 September 2007
Original author
Email address hidden
Posts
2
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
369
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–2 of 2
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I bet it's bigger than anyone else here. So far the bets run from 3"
    to 18" (Whew Michelle?). So place your bet now.
    DF

  2. Quoted message said:

    I bet it's bigger than anyone else here. So far the bets run from 3"
    to 18" (Whew Michelle?). So place your bet now.
    DF

    I don't know Douglass, she looks pretty rugged. I'll put $10 on it
    being 6.5"

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.