“When he’s done his suspension I don’t see any reason why he shouldn’t be able to ride for Astana,” Bruyneel said.
- Say what ?!?!?!?
A community for cyclists, gear, training and racing.
Professional Cycling · Public discussion
Thread details
The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.
“When he’s done his suspension I don’t see any reason why he shouldn’t be able to ride for Astana,” Bruyneel said.
- Say what ?!?!?!?
Not surprising Bruyneel has said that, he has to apease his bosses.
In a sense it could show that Bruyneel doesn't have full control at Astana.
😕
Johan Bruyneel 13/11/2008 re Vinokourov
"I never had any contact with him since I am the head of the team, and Astana bosses have not made any reference on the subject. I just saw that the UCI would not let him resume after a year of suspension, so for me the matter is closed."
dhnet.bejohan bruyneel a livre ouvert.htmlOpen ↗
lucybears said:😕
Johan Bruyneel 13/11/2008 re Vinokourov
"I never had any contact with him since I am the head of the team, and Astana bosses have not made any reference on the subject. I just saw that the UCI would not let him resume after a year of suspension, so for me the matter is closed."
dhnet.bejohan bruyneel a livre ouvert.htmlOpen ↗
I raise you: (last paragraph)
Active in the last 60 minutes
0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total
No signed-in users are active right now.
No known search crawlers active right now.