I think she lied.
Why? Because almost everyone has.
How hypocritical. Trying to present herself as representing
family values in advertisements w/ L. Armstrong. Telling
lies is not a family value.
B. Laffatme
A community for cyclists, gear, training and racing.
Road Cycling · Public discussion
Thread details
The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.
I think she lied.
Why? Because almost everyone has.
How hypocritical. Trying to present herself as representing
family values in advertisements w/ L. Armstrong. Telling
lies is not a family value.
B. Laffatme
"Brian Laffatme" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
"]news:[email hidden]...
Quoted message said:I think she lied.
Why? Because almost everyone has.
How hypocritical. Trying to present herself as
representing family values in advertisements w/ L.
Armstrong. Telling lies is not a family value.
What are you talking about?
Active in the last 60 minutes
0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total
No signed-in users are active right now.
No known search crawlers active right now.