The Death of ARBR

Hi Tom,

I have the same bug you have so I am down to! No riding for me for now
either. So I guess I have a little time to post on ARBR right?
Take care....

MG

Hi Tom,

I have the same bug you have so I am down to! No riding for me for now
either. So I guess I have a little time to post on ARBR right?
Take care....

MG
What you got there is called monkey pox.This usually last a few days.When your fever drops you may come to realize that winning the game with honor is always the right way ,but for certain monkeys anything less than that will do.

More Ed Gin ****.