THE CUTTERS AND OLN"S COVERAGE

Zboy

Guest
I know OLN's Senior VP of Programming (obviously, someone
who has never ridden a bike or traveled to Europe) would
love to know how everyone feels about the great coverage of
the Cutters. Please email him at [email protected] With
guys like him running the network, its amazing they are
still in business.

Zboy

The Cutters, a group of five friends from Philadelphia, are
fanatic fans(IDIOTS WITH NO JOBS) of the Tour de France.
They have traveled to the Tour for the past several
years(MOOCHING OFF OF EVERYONE) and will tell the story of
the Tour as only they experience it – from behind-the-scenes
interviews with the athletes to tips on how to survive life
on the back roads of the French countryside in a crowded RV.
The group has become well known along the Tour route because
they can often be spotted dressed as Uncle Sam and carrying
what has become their unofficial mascot, an inflatable
killer whale.

"OLN is covering the Tour from every angle, and this show
will really give the viewer a unique perspective of what it
is like to be at the event." said Marc Fein, Senior Vice
President of Programming and Production. "These guys will
help our audience experience the carnival-like atmosphere
that follows these riders from stage to stage."(THESE GUYS
ARE AN EMBARRISHMENT TO AMERICANS AND TRUE CYCLING FANS
EVERYWHERE)

"The first year we went to the Tour, we set out to be the
biggest, baddest fans on the course (BIGGEST MUCH OF IDIOTS)
and I think we've accomplished that," said Cutters'
spokesperson and founder Tom Shaw. "The riders know us now
and really respond to us on the course. (YEAH WITH THE
MIDDLE FINGER) The Roadside Tour gives us the opportunity to
share our experience and show people why this event is the
greatest sporting event on the planet."

Hans Rey's segments will focus on the cultural aspects of
the Tour, taking an irreverent look at some of the
traditions and characters surrounding this legendary
endurance event.

breaking coverage of the Tour, OLN will enhance this year's
Tour programming to include a morning pre-race show
beginning at 8:30 AM followed by the LIVE coverage. In
addition to airing replays of the coverage and The Roadside
Tour, OLN will also air an expanded prime time show.

If you don't like the Cutter's why don't you non-cutters
coverage??

news:[email protected]...

"Jiyang Chen" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> If you don't like the Cutter's why don't you non-cutters
> coverage??

huh...

If you don't like the Cutters why don't you watch the non-
Cutters coverage?

You could also try this address:

[email protected]

If everybody sends an email, they might get these clowns off
the air and tell us about the riders. Yeah, remember them,
those guys on the funny-lookin', two-wheeled contraptions?
That's what it's all about!

Alan.

"zboy" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> I know OLN's Senior VP of Programming (obviously, someone
> who has never ridden a bike or traveled to Europe) would
> love to know how everyone feels about the great coverage
> of the Cutters. Please email him at [email protected]
> With guys like him running the network, its amazing they
> are still in business.
>

> Zboy
>
> The Cutters, a group of five friends from Philadelphia,
> are fanatic fans(IDIOTS WITH NO JOBS) of the Tour de
> France. They have traveled to the Tour for the past
> several years(MOOCHING OFF OF EVERYONE) and will tell the
> story of the Tour as only they experience it - from behind-the-
> scenes interviews with the athletes to tips on how to
> survive life on the back roads of the French countryside
> in a crowded RV. The group has become well known along the
> Tour route because they can often be spotted dressed as
> Uncle Sam and carrying what has become their unofficial
> mascot, an inflatable killer whale.
>
> "OLN is covering the Tour from every angle, and this show
> will really give the viewer a unique perspective of what
> it is like to be at the event." said Marc Fein, Senior
> Vice President of Programming and Production. "These guys
> will help our audience experience the carnival-like
> atmosphere that follows these riders from stage to
> stage."(THESE GUYS ARE AN EMBARRISHMENT TO AMERICANS AND
> TRUE CYCLING FANS EVERYWHERE)
>
> "The first year we went to the Tour, we set out to be the
> biggest, baddest fans on the course (BIGGEST MUCH OF
> IDIOTS) and I think we've accomplished that," said
> Cutters' spokesperson and founder Tom Shaw. "The riders
> know us now and really respond to us on the course. (YEAH
> WITH THE MIDDLE FINGER) The Roadside Tour gives us the
> opportunity to share our experience and show people why
> this event is the greatest sporting event on the planet."
>
> Hans Rey's segments will focus on the cultural aspects of
> the Tour, taking an irreverent look at some of the
> traditions and characters surrounding this legendary
> endurance event.

> breaking coverage of the Tour, OLN will enhance this
> year's Tour programming to include a morning pre-race
> show beginning at 8:30 AM followed by the LIVE
> coverage. In addition to airing replays of the coverage
> and The Roadside Tour, OLN will also air an expanded
> prime time show.

I like the Cutters. I think they will draw in non cycling
sports fans and it is refreshing that cycling has super fans
like other major network sports.

"zboy" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> I know OLN's Senior VP of Programming (obviously, someone
> who has never ridden a bike or traveled to Europe) would
> love to know how everyone feels about the great coverage
> of the Cutters. Please email him at [email protected]
> With guys like him running the network, its amazing they
> are still in business.
>

> Zboy
>
> The Cutters, a group of five friends from Philadelphia,
> are fanatic fans(IDIOTS WITH NO JOBS) of the Tour de
> France. They have traveled to the Tour for the past
> several years(MOOCHING OFF OF EVERYONE) and will tell the
> story of the Tour as only they experience it - from behind-the-
> scenes interviews with the athletes to tips on how to
> survive life on the back roads of the French countryside
> in a crowded RV. The group has become well known along the
> Tour route because they can often be spotted dressed as
> Uncle Sam and carrying what has become their unofficial
> mascot, an inflatable killer whale.
>
> "OLN is covering the Tour from every angle, and this show
> will really give the viewer a unique perspective of what
> it is like to be at the event." said Marc Fein, Senior
> Vice President of Programming and Production. "These guys
> will help our audience experience the carnival-like
> atmosphere that follows these riders from stage to
> stage."(THESE GUYS ARE AN EMBARRISHMENT TO AMERICANS AND
> TRUE CYCLING FANS EVERYWHERE)
>
> "The first year we went to the Tour, we set out to be the
> biggest, baddest fans on the course (BIGGEST MUCH OF
> IDIOTS) and I think we've accomplished that," said
> Cutters' spokesperson and founder Tom Shaw. "The riders
> know us now and really respond to us on the course. (YEAH
> WITH THE MIDDLE FINGER) The Roadside Tour gives us the
> opportunity to share our experience and show people why
> this event is the greatest sporting event on the planet."
>
> Hans Rey's segments will focus on the cultural aspects of
> the Tour, taking an irreverent look at some of the
> traditions and characters surrounding this legendary
> endurance event.

> breaking coverage of the Tour, OLN will enhance this
> year's Tour programming to include a morning pre-race
> show beginning at 8:30 AM followed by the LIVE
> coverage. In addition to airing replays of the coverage
> and The Roadside Tour, OLN will also air an expanded
> prime time show.

There's plenty of variety in OLN's coverage, if you want
straight up race coverage, then get out of bed earlier.

I'm loving all of it!

jw Milwaukee

THey are about as refreshing as a Saddle sore that
just poped

Originally posted by Zboy
THey are about as refreshing as a Saddle sore that
just poped

I THINK THEY'RE A GOOD ADDITION TO THE WORLD OF CYCLING...ITS LIKE HAPPY GILMORE MEETS GOLF, BUT ITS THE CUTTERS MEET CYCLING! GREAT STUFF... FUN TO SEE WHAT THESE CRAZY GUYS WILL DO NEXT... CAN'T PLEASE EVERYONE

>"OLN is covering the Tour from every angle, and this show
>will really give the viewer a unique perspective of what it
>is like to be at the event." said Marc Fein, Senior Vice
>President of Programming and Production. "These guys will
>help our audience experience the carnival-like atmosphere
>that follows these riders from stage to stage."(THESE GUYS
>ARE AN EMBARRISHMENT TO AMERICANS AND TRUE CYCLING FANS
>EVERYWHERE)

I can see the cutters being with the same morrons and idiots
that runs next to the racer in moutains climbs, i can very
well see them doing that.

I think it s a good idea to want to show another perspective
of the Tour, but it should be done in a more subtile manner
that what it s done by the Cutters.

Lets put the Cutters on for next year's Masters or better
yet Wimbledon. I am sure GOlfers and Tennis players would
really embrace their unique style of humor

Shussbar wrote:

>>"OLN is covering the Tour from every angle, and this show
>>will really give the viewer a unique perspective of what
>>it is like to be at the event." said Marc Fein, Senior
>>Vice President of Programming and Production. "These guys
>>will help our audience experience the carnival-like
>>atmosphere that follows these riders from stage to
>>stage."(THESE GUYS ARE AN EMBARRISHMENT TO AMERICANS AND
>>TRUE CYCLING FANS EVERYWHERE)
>

> I can see the cutters being with the same morrons and
> idiots that runs next to the racer in moutains climbs, i
> can very well see them doing that.
>
> I think it s a good idea to want to show another
> perspective of the Tour, but it should be done in a more
> subtile manner that what it s done by the Cutters.

Truely it makes me cringe to be an American. These guys are
an embarrassment. I mean its fine if its the Tour de
Georgia, but for god's sake not in Europe. I mean, they
already have to suffer through Bush...