The Bicyclist: Internet Comedy Series

CJ Rider

Guest
There's a great video series on the web about the bicycle culture of
Portland. It's funny, a bit edgy and really draws you in with the
dramatics of this young hip crowd. Has anyone seen it? I would love to
hear what you think of it.

You can see it at: <a href="http://
www.thebicyclist.tv">www.thebicyclist.tv</a>

On Aug 9, 2:06 pm, CJ Rider <[email protected]> wrote:
> There's a great video series on the web about the bicycle culture of
> Portland. It's funny, a bit edgy and really draws you in with the
> dramatics of this young hip crowd. Has anyone seen it? I would love to
> hear what you think of it.
>
> You can see it at: http://www.thebicyclist.tv

Yep, pretty funny. Be sure to check out the bicycle jousting in
episode 10/11.
But, just a soap opera with characters who ride bicycles.

Mike A Schwab wrote:
:: On Aug 9, 2:06 pm, CJ Rider <[email protected]> wrote:
::: There's a great video series on the web about the bicycle culture of
::: Portland. It's funny, a bit edgy and really draws you in with the
::: dramatics of this young hip crowd. Has anyone seen it? I would love
::: to hear what you think of it.
:::
::: You can see it at: http://www.thebicyclist.tv
::
:: Yep, pretty funny. Be sure to check out the bicycle jousting in
:: episode 10/11.
:: But, just a soap opera with characters who ride bicycles.

Yes, but there's the demon-SUV...

On Aug 10, 4:58 am, "Roger Zoul" <[email protected]> wrote:
> Mike A Schwab wrote:
>
> :: On Aug 9, 2:06 pm, CJ Rider <[email protected]> wrote:
> ::: There's a great video series on the web about the bicycle culture of
> ::: Portland. It's funny, a bit edgy and really draws you in with the
> ::: dramatics of this young hip crowd. Has anyone seen it? I would love
> ::: to hear what you think of it.
> :::
> ::: You can see it at:http://www.thebicyclist.tv
> ::
> :: Yep, pretty funny. Be sure to check out the bicycle jousting in
> :: episode 10/11.
> :: But, just a soap opera with characters who ride bicycles.
>
> Yes, but there's the demon-SUV...

Wonder if it got some recycled metal from Christine?
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0085333/
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christine
http://www.theofficialjohncarpenter.com/pages/themovies/ch/ch.html

Funny, but isn't the main character anti-cyclist.

pulls over to talk on the cell but honks at a cyclist when he is turning off
the main road anyway and almost doors a cyclist and calls her names.
clueless smo

nash wrote:
> Funny, but isn't the main character anti-cyclist.
>
> pulls over to talk on the cell but honks at a cyclist when he is
> turning off the main road anyway and almost doors a cyclist and calls
> her names. clueless smo

That's just episode 1 setting up the tension in the story.