KK, Check out www.1upusa.com the trainer they sell is absolutely amazing. Sixty day no questions
asked money back guarantee. Give it a try and I bet you'll like it. I have been using this
trainer for a little over a year and provides very quiet operation, smooth feel, and plenty of
resistance. SAB
Cycling Equipment · Public discussion
The best I've seen (not heard)...
Thread details
What we know about this thread
- Original section
- Cycling Equipment
- Published
- 17 November 2003
- Last activity
- 18 November 2003
- Original author
- Scott B.
- Posts
- 4
- Discussion status
- Public discussion
- Total views
- 516
- Views / 30 days
- 0
The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.
-
-
Quoted message said:
Sixty day no questions asked money back guarantee.
That's cool, a free trainer every year to get through the winter and it won't use up any space
in summer!"Scott B." <[email hidden]> wrote in message
"]news:[email hidden]...Quoted message said:
KK, Check out www.1upusa.com the trainer they sell is absolutely amazing. Sixty day no questions
asked money back guarantee. Give it a try and I bet you'll like it. I have been using this
trainer for a little over a year and provides very quiet operation, smooth feel, and plenty of
resistance. SAB -
(Scott B.) said:
KK, Check out www.1upusa.com the trainer they sell is absolutely amazing. Sixty day no questions
asked money back guarantee. Give it a try and I bet you'll like it. I have been using this trainer
for a little over a year and provides very quiet operation, smooth feel, and plenty of resistance.Curiosity drove me to the web site, where I found something called a Quick-Nut. See:
1upusa.comquicknuts.htmlOpen ↗.Seems to me it's more cost effective to just take a grinder to the lawyer-lips. :-)
Also seems to me that if every cyclist possessed the mechanical ability to deal with a Quick-Nut we
would never have acquired lawyer-lips in the first place. :-)John "Lawyer-Lip Assassin" Everett
jeverett3<AT>earthlink<DOT>net home.earthlink.net~jeverett3Open ↗
-
Ronald <[email hidden]> wrote:
:> Sixty day no questions asked money back guarantee.
: That's cool, a free trainer every year to get through the winter and it won't use up any space
: in summer!yea, sixty day winters. i'd need a 150 day guarantee.
do you live in san diego?
--
david reuteler [email hidden]
Active in the last 60 minutes
Active in this thread
0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total
No signed-in users are active right now.
No known search crawlers active right now.