General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

Thank you so much.... was steamed veggies

Started by Mimi · · Last activity · 2 posts · 233 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
23 October 2005
Last activity
23 October 2005
Original author
Mimi
Posts
2
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
233
Views / 30 days
8

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–2 of 2
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I just wanted to thank those of you who responded to my post with wonderful
    suggestions on how to make steamed veggies more interesting. I have saved
    the replies and am excited to try these.

    Thanks again,
    Mimi

  2. In article <[email hidden]>,

    Mimi said:

    I just wanted to thank those of you who responded to my post with wonderful
    suggestions on how to make steamed veggies more interesting. I have saved
    the replies and am excited to try these.

    Thanks again,
    Mimi

    You are most welcome! :-)
    To me, they have opened up a whole new world of flavor.
    Steamed (and stir fried) veggies, fresh and/or fresh frozen,
    have been a routine part of our diet now for the past 3 years.

    I hope you get better soon!!!!!!

    Cheers!
    --
    Om.

    "My mother never saw the irony in calling me a son-of-a-[censored]." -Jack Nicholson

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.