Bike Cafe · Public discussion

Thank you cyclingforums (ALIENATOR, THAT MEANS YOU!)

Started by lifeonbicycles · · Last activity · 1 post · 1,104 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Bike Cafe
Published
7 April 2013
Last activity
7 April 2013
Original author
lifeonbicycles
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
1,104
Views / 30 days
2

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I would just like to thank cyclingforums.com and it's members for giving me such helpful replies to my questions. I have learned a lot from this website and it has really gotten me into cycling. I had an account before this so don't let the 10 posts fool you -.-. Anyway, This website has provided me so much more information that a guy at a bike shop could never give. ALIENATOR THAT MEANS YOU! I can't avoid you in the forums and you seem to be literally everywhere ._. You are like the ghost stalker of the website xD

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.