Telekom

Kurgan Gringioni

Guest
Dumbasses they are.

If only they'd used today's tactics 2 days ago, they'd have won.

Difference today? LANCE had a strong teamate to chase. 2 days ago he
was alone, along with Basso, vs. 2 Telekoms.

Sigh.

Why am I always right?

TAKE CARE AND HAVE A NICE DAY.

K. Gringioni

eah, won a few seconds in a sprint. That won't win you the Tour.

Kurgan Gringioni <[email protected]> wrote:
> Dumbasses they are.

THey took a 5'12" team lead, those dumbasses, up from 3'44"...

"El Paisano" wrote:
> "Kurgan Gringioni" <[email protected]> wrote
>> Dumbasses they are.
>>

> How dumb can they be? It looks to me like they've got 2 podium spots.

It looks to you like Ullrich will gain 4 minutes on Basso in Saturday's
ITT?

Robert Chung wrote:
> "El Paisano" wrote:
>
>>"Kurgan Gringioni" <[email protected]> wrote
>>
>>>Dumbasses they are.
>>>

>>How dumb can they be? It looks to me like they've got 2 podium spots.

> It looks to you like Ullrich will gain 4 minutes on Basso in Saturday's
> ITT?

I said that first. Actually I think I said 5 minutes. Basso is cooked.

i have been watching the tour de france daily on oln and i was not aware
that telekom has a team in this year's tour. who is riding on the team?
actually there is no such team as telekom. they are now known as team
mobile.
"Stewart Fleming" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> Robert Chung wrote:
> > "El Paisano" wrote:
> >
> >>"Kurgan Gringioni" <[email protected]> wrote

> >>How dumb can they be? It looks to me like they've got 2 podium spots.

> > It looks to you like Ullrich will gain 4 minutes on Basso in Saturday's
> > ITT?

> I said that first. Actually I think I said 5 minutes. Basso is cooked.

sorry. team telekom are known as t-mobile
"marathoner52" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> i have been watching the tour de france daily on oln and i was not aware
> that telekom has a team in this year's tour. who is riding on the team?
> actually there is no such team as telekom. they are now known as team
> mobile.
> "Stewart Fleming" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> >

> > Robert Chung wrote:

> > > It looks to you like Ullrich will gain 4 minutes on Basso in

Saturday's
> > > ITT?

> > I said that first. Actually I think I said 5 minutes. Basso is cooked.

On Thu, 22 Jul 2004 16:52:34 -0400, "marathoner52"
<[email protected]> wrote:

>i have been watching the tour de france daily on oln and i was not aware
>that telekom has a team in this year's tour. who is riding on the team?
>actually there is no such team as telekom. they are now known as team
>mobile.

The checks still ultimately come from Telekom. Its been Telekom long
enough that we expect you to be able to connect the dots.

Curtis L. Russell
Odenton, MD (USA)
Just someone on two wheels...