Telegraph magazine

John Hearns

Guest
One page article on what you need for cycling - such as a
Specialized Allex or a Brompton.

But - you need a bell. "It's the law".
They then feature a Cateye LED headlight, which I'll bet isn't to BS.
(Actually, I see nowt wrong with that. Better a bright, reliable LED light
than some ancient Ever Ready dim filament bulb).

John Hearns wrote:
> One page article on what you need for cycling - such as a
> Specialized Allex or a Brompton.
>
> But - you need a bell. "It's the law".
> They then feature a Cateye LED headlight, which I'll bet isn't to BS.
> (Actually, I see nowt wrong with that. Better a bright, reliable LED light
> than some ancient Ever Ready dim filament bulb).

LEDs are now legal
www.camcycle.org.uk/newsletters/63/article19.html
Iin

"John Hearns" <[email protected]> wrote