Road Cycling · Public discussion

Team Fuji (1980?) How Do I Have it Valued?

Started by Cranston · · Last activity · 3 posts · 641 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Road Cycling
Published
11 June 2003
Last activity
11 June 2003
Original author
Cranston
Posts
3
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
641
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–3 of 3
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I have a Team Fuji (1980?) bike that I recently pulled out of storage. It seems to be in great
    condition with a few chips with all original parts (1 missing plastic cap on the end of one
    handle bar). A friend mentioned that I should have it valued for insurance purposes (I'm in
    Oakville, ON Canada).

    How do I have this bike appraised/valued?

    Thank-you for your feedback on leads, links, sites, etc. If this isn't proper newsgroup, then please
    would somebody please lead me to the proper group!

  2. Cranston <[email hidden]> wrote in news:3EE75181.1040802 @netscape.net:

    Quoted message said:

    I have a Team Fuji (1980?) bike that I recently pulled out of storage. It seems to be in great
    condition with a few chips with all original parts (1 missing plastic cap on the end of one handle
    bar). A friend mentioned that I should have it valued for insurance purposes (I'm in Oakville, ON
    Canada).

    How do I have this bike appraised/valued?

    Thank-you for your feedback on leads, links, sites, etc. If this isn't proper newsgroup, then
    please would somebody please lead me to the proper group!

    Put it up on eBay with some ridiculous reserve price.

  3. Cranston <[email hidden]> wrote in message news:<[email hidden]>...

    Quoted message said:

    I have a Team Fuji (1980?) bike that I recently pulled out of storage. It seems to be in great
    condition with a few chips with all original parts (1 missing plastic cap on the end of one handle
    bar). A friend mentioned that I should have it valued for insurance purposes (I'm in Oakville, ON
    Canada).

    How do I have this bike appraised/valued?

    Thank-you for your feedback on leads, links, sites, etc. If this isn't proper newsgroup, then
    please would somebody please lead me to the proper group!

    This guy can't sell this for $60 and yours is not much better.
    cgi.ebay.comeBayISAPI.dll

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.