I am in my last year of school, I have studied sports and informatics during the last three years. Now in my last year I have to teach swimming to adult people. I need a lot of specific exercises that I can use in my lessons. Does anyone know where I can find this kind of exercises.
"DaKing" <[email hidden]> wrote in message "]news:[email hidden]...
Quoted message said:
Hello,
I am in my last year of school, I have studied sports and informatics
during
Quoted message said:
the last three years. Now in my last year I have to teach swimming to adult people. I need a lot of specific exercises that I can use in my lessons. Does anyone know where I can find this kind of exercises.
Thanks.
Use the same exercises you used for young learners but don't use silly examples and explain the details more. Expect adults not to trust you just because you say something - they need a logical explanation and have learnt to mistrust water over their whole lifetime. Also adults may be less flexible or have chronic conditions that make it difficult to move fast or through a complete range of movement.
The job of creating these conditions is part of your course - if you can't do it you shouldn't pass.
Wayne -- DrClean www.DrClean.co.uk The Best Fabric Cleaning Resource on the Web
I just wanted some information, some examples that I can use.
"DrClean" <[email hidden]> schreef in bericht "]news:[email hidden]...
Quoted message said:
"DaKing" <[email hidden]> wrote in message "]news:[email hidden]...
Quoted message said:
Hello,
I am in my last year of school, I have studied sports and informatics
during
Quoted message said:
the last three years. Now in my last year I have to teach swimming to adult people. I need a lot of specific exercises that I can use in my lessons. Does anyone know where I can find this kind of exercises.
Thanks.
Use the same exercises you used for young learners but don't use silly examples and explain the details more. Expect adults not to trust you just because you say something - they need a logical explanation and have
learnt
Quoted message said:
to mistrust water over their whole lifetime. Also adults may be less flexible or have chronic conditions that make it difficult to move fast or through a complete range of movement.
The job of creating these conditions is part of your course - if you can't do it you shouldn't pass.
Wayne -- DrClean www.DrClean.co.uk The Best Fabric Cleaning Resource on the Web
I just wanted some information, some examples that I can use.
"DrClean" <[email hidden]> schreef in bericht "]news:[email hidden]...
Quoted message said:
"DaKing" <[email hidden]> wrote in message "]news:[email hidden]...
Quoted message said:
Hello,
I am in my last year of school, I have studied sports and informatics
during
Quoted message said:
the last three years. Now in my last year I have to teach swimming to adult people. I need a lot of specific exercises that I can use in my lessons. Does anyone know where I can find this kind of exercises.
Thanks.
Use the same exercises you used for young learners but don't use silly examples and explain the details more. Expect adults not to trust you just because you say something - they need a logical explanation and have
learnt
Quoted message said:
to mistrust water over their whole lifetime. Also adults may be less flexible or have chronic conditions that make it difficult to move fast or through a complete range of movement.
The job of creating these conditions is part of your course - if you can't do it you shouldn't pass.
Wayne -- DrClean www.DrClean.co.uk The Best Fabric Cleaning Resource on the Web