Bike Connections · Public discussion

Sydney Gong Ride

Started by boffa · · Last activity · 2 posts · 2,909 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Bike Connections
Published
2 November 2005
Last activity
2 November 2005
Original author
boffa
Posts
2
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
2,909
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–2 of 2
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Hello All,

    Is anyone on this forum doing the Gong ride this Sunday? I am but a mate of mine cant make it so I will be doing it on my own.

    If there is anyone in the same situation who would like a cycle partner for the day please contact me. I am a 36 year old quite fit male. Will cycle at moderate/brisk pace.

    Please feel free to contact me here or on email at [email hidden]

    Regards

  2. Hello All,

    Is anyone on this forum doing the Gong ride this Sunday? I am but a mate of mine cant make it so I will be doing it on my own.

    If there is anyone in the same situation who would like a cycle partner for the day please contact me. I am a 36 year old quite fit male. Will cycle at moderate/brisk pace.

    Please feel free to contact me here or on email at [email hidden]

    Regards

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.