General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

swam with Masters - first mile total swim!

Started by NotGiven · · Last activity · 2 posts · 277 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
17 December 2005
Last activity
21 December 2005
Original author
NotGiven
Posts
2
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
277
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–2 of 2
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Thanks to all of you who encouraged me in my last post.

    I swam with the masters class and totalled 1800 yards of warm up, sets,
    drills, set and warm down. I know that's not as much as the rest of the
    masters swim but I was thrilled.

    I think I learned that I was simply not pushing myself before but do with
    this group and coach - terrific motivating coach!

    Just wanted to give you guys an update who has helped me through my last
    post.

  2. Good for you! An encouraging coach can make such a difference.

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.