Stupid Behavior Caught on Tape

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

David Lizama

I am a researcher with Nash Entertainment and am working on a FOX Television special entitled
"Stupid Behavior Caught on Tape" that is basically about gaffs and mishaps caught on tape. I was
hoping one of your members might want to share some of their adventures with our viewers. We will
pay for good video and will pay for all shipping costs. Please note we need to review a screener
video of the stunt/act in question before we offer any money.

I am interested in any of the following topics which may have been caught on tape:

Dumb criminals caught on tape committing crime and getting caught People getting too close to or
taunting animals and getting attacked in the process People misbehaving at athletic events Parents
fighting at their children's sporting events (maybe this only happens in the U.S.) Really bad
driving caught on tape Sports mishaps or bloopers Mishaps or things going awry at ceremonies Huge
calamities that were a result of someone acting stupid (especially when there are follow up
interviews) Politicians misbehaving Stupid human tricks News bloopers especially in the field when
there is an accident Anything stupid or embarrassing caught on tape where the guilty party admits to
their bad behavior Bizarre accidents Stunts gone awry Wedding bloopers Home video of people caught
in embarrassing situations Stupid stunts Accidents caused by someone's stupidity

Best regards,

David Lizama Researcher, Nash Entertainment Hollywood, CA, U.S.A. Tel. 323-468-4784

You won't find any stupid behavior in this NG. Perhaps you should direct your post to
drivers of cars.

David Lizama wrote:

> I am a researcher with Nash Entertainment and am working on a FOX Television special entitled
> "Stupid Behavior Caught on Tape" that is basically about gaffs and mishaps caught on tape. I was
> hoping one of your members might want to share some of their adventures with our viewers. We will
> pay for good video and will pay for all shipping costs. Please note we need to review a screener
> video of the stunt/act in question before we offer any money.
>
> I am interested in any of the following topics which may have been caught on tape:
>
> Dumb criminals caught on tape committing crime and getting caught People getting too close to or
> taunting animals and getting attacked in the process People misbehaving at athletic events Parents
> fighting at their children's sporting events (maybe this only happens in the U.S.) Really bad
> driving caught on tape Sports mishaps or bloopers Mishaps or things going awry at ceremonies Huge
> calamities that were a result of someone acting stupid (especially when there are follow up
> interviews) Politicians misbehaving Stupid human tricks News bloopers especially in the field when
> there is an accident Anything stupid or embarrassing caught on tape where the guilty party admits
> to their bad behavior Bizarre accidents Stunts gone awry Wedding bloopers Home video of people
> caught in embarrassing situations Stupid stunts Accidents caused by someone's stupidity
>
> Best regards,
>
> David Lizama Researcher, Nash Entertainment Hollywood, CA, U.S.A. Tel. 323-468-4784

On 2 Sep 2003 16:30:30 -0700, [email protected] (David Lizama) from
http://groups.google.com/ wrote:

>I am a researcher with Nash Entertainment and am working on a FOX Television special entitled
>"Stupid Behavior Caught on Tape" that is basically about gaffs and mishaps caught on tape. I was
>hoping one of your members might want to share some of their adventures with our viewers.

It seems to me, all you;d have to do is compile a bunch of out takes from O'Reilly and Hannity.

--
http://home.sport.rr.com/cuthulu/ human rights = peace I HAVE to buy a new "DODGE MISER" and two
dozen JORDACHE JEANS because my viewscreen is "USER-FRIENDLY"!!
8:22:13 PM 2 September 2003

Get some footage of shrub on a segway. (or any video of the idiot speaking for longer than a full
sentence, anytime anywhere)

"David Lizama" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> I am a researcher with Nash Entertainment and am working on a FOX Television special entitled
> "Stupid Behavior Caught on Tape" that is basically about gaffs and mishaps caught on tape. I was
> hoping one of your members might want to share some of their adventures with our viewers. We will
> pay for good video and will pay for all shipping costs. Please note we need to review a screener
>
> I am interested in any of the following topics which may have been caught on tape:
>
> Dumb criminals caught on tape committing crime and getting caught People getting too close to or
> taunting animals and getting attacked in the process People misbehaving at athletic events Parents
> fighting at their children's sporting events (maybe this only happens in the U.S.) Really bad
> driving caught on tape Sports mishaps or bloopers Mishaps or things going awry at ceremonies Huge
> calamities that were a result of someone acting stupid (especially when there are follow up
> interviews) Politicians misbehaving Stupid human tricks News bloopers especially in the field when
> there is an accident Anything stupid or embarrassing caught on tape where the guilty party admits
> to their bad behavior Bizarre accidents Stunts gone awry Wedding bloopers Home video of people
> caught in embarrassing situations Stupid stunts Accidents caused by someone's stupidity
>
> Best regards,
>
> David Lizama Researcher, Nash Entertainment Hollywood, CA, U.S.A. Tel. 323-468-4784

>
>
>
> Best regards,
>

Are these the guys who produce "America's Funniest Permanently-Disfiguring Accidents?" and "More
Hilarious Trips to the Emergency Room?"

I heard a rumor about a new show called "Old People Falling Down Steps and Hurting Themselves."
Should grab some very high ratings. What could be funnier!?!

And they say that the quality of television is going down hill. Ha! It's actually flying through a
flaming hoop and then missing the landing ramp and accidentally going over a cliff!

-Barry

here's one:

http://www.newsday.com/news/nationworld/wire/sns-ap-tracking-device,0,4015374.story?coll=sns-ap-nat-
ionworld-headlines

>
>
>
> Best regards,
>

[email protected] (David Lizama) writes:

>I am a researcher with Nash Entertainment and am working on a FOX Television special entitled
>"Stupid Behavior Caught on Tape" that is basically about gaffs and mishaps caught on tape. I was
>hoping one of your members might want to share some of their adventures with our viewers. We will
>pay for good video and will pay for all shipping costs. Please note we need to review a screener
>video of the stunt/act in question before we offer any money.

Just about any Fox "news" program should do.

--
mac the naïf

> I am ... working on a FOX Television special entitled "Stupid Behavior Caught on Tape" that is
> basically about gaffs and mishaps caught on tape.

You mean, stupider than Fox "News" Network? No can do.

"Mike Kruger" <[email protected]> wrote:

> "David Lizama" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>> I am ... working on a FOX Television special entitled "Stupid Behavior Caught on Tape" that is
>> basically about gaffs and mishaps caught on tape.
>
> You mean, stupider than Fox "News" Network? No can do.

If they're looking for "gaffs", it must be a fishing show.

--
Ray Heindl (remove the X to reply)

[email protected] (David Lizama) wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> I am a researcher with Nash Entertainment and am working on a FOX Television special (snip)
>
> Best regards,
>

Dear David - I'm curious. Whenever I watch TV I am stunned by the base stupidity on display. Do you
feel any sense of shame taking part in this kind of production? Is there some argument which has
escaped me which allows you to feel proud of what you do? Or is the money great and that's good
enough? Please enlighten me.

Thanks,

Mort

>> "David Lizama" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>>> I am ... working on a FOX Television special entitled "Stupid Behavior Caught on Tape" that is
>>> basically about gaffs and mishaps caught on tape.

>If they're looking for "gaffs", it must be a fishing show.

From the American heritage Dictionary of the English Language

3. Slang.
a. To take in or defraud; swindle.
b. To rig or fix in order to cheat: knew that the carnival games had been gaffed.

I expect that Fox can supply their own. If this is really for Fox.

--
mac the naïf

On Thu, 4 Sep 2003 02:37:20 -0700, "Raoul Duke" <[email protected]> from Posted via Supernews,
http://www.supernews.com wrote:

>
>"Mike Kruger" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>news:[email protected]...
>
>> You mean, stupider than Fox "News" Network? No can do.
>
>You must not have seen "Bowling for Columbine".

Still not as stupid as Hannity and the token moderate.

--
http://home.sport.rr.com/cuthulu/ human rights = peace a pigeon dropping besmirched about
an ice chain
12:19:02 AM 5 September 2003

Status
Not open for further replies.