Road Cycling · Public discussion

stunt pegs / trick nuts ... how do they fit?

Started by Quagga · · Last activity · 1 post · 1,459 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Road Cycling
Published
15 September 2003
Last activity
15 September 2003
Original author
Quagga
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
1,459
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Hi,

    I bought some trick nuts in 1984 for my Raleigh bmx and they just screwed straight onto my axles
    instead of the actual wheel nuts.

    Well time has passed. I have a new bike and I bought some stunt pegs off ebay. Chrome Fusion ones,
    they are really cool : )

    However. There is no thread in them and even if there was the diameter is as wide as the peg. About
    the size of a 50p (3cm across).

    So, how do they fit?

    Asked the seller. He doesn't know either. I bought them from him brand new and unused. So he never
    fitted them.

    Please help. They look cool sitting on my table. But I would prefer them on my bike : )

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.