General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

Store recipes on the web then print when wanted?

Started by root · · Last activity · 3 posts · 274 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
9 March 2005
Last activity
10 March 2005
Original author
root
Posts
3
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
274
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–3 of 3
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I have looked at a few websites including allrecipes.com in hopes that I
    could find a site to store my recipes, organize, and perhaps print with out
    too much diffculty.

    Allrecipes wants you to submit every recipe for publishing before being able
    to store it?

    Anyone know of place where I can do the above?

    Thanks in Adv!

  2. "root" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    I have looked at a few websites including allrecipes.com in hopes that I
    could find a site to store my recipes, organize, and perhaps print with out
    too much diffculty.

    Allrecipes wants you to submit every recipe for publishing before being
    able to store it?

    Anyone know of place where I can do the above?

    Thanks in Adv!

    http://www.myhomeslice.com/ is an online recipe storage site. You can either
    save recipes to your own personal area (a group you create) or store them in
    the public area to share with others. It lets you categorize the recipes but
    there's no search on ingredients feature.

    There's probably lots more sites as good or better than this one.

    I use a PC-based recipe program on my own computer that lets me search for
    ingredients and categorize recipes. But storing the recipes online is not a
    bad idea if you're at work or somewhere where you want to decide what's for
    dinner and pick up the ingredients on the way home.

    Renee

  3. "Renee" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:


    "root" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    I have looked at a few websites including allrecipes.com in hopes that I
    could find a site to store my recipes, organize, and perhaps print with
    out too much diffculty.

    Allrecipes wants you to submit every recipe for publishing before being
    able to store it?

    Anyone know of place where I can do the above?

    Thanks in Adv!

    http://www.myhomeslice.com/ is an online recipe storage site. You can
    either save recipes to your own personal area (a group you create) or
    store them in the public area to share with others. It lets you categorize
    the recipes but there's no search on ingredients feature.

    There's probably lots more sites as good or better than this one.

    I use a PC-based recipe program on my own computer that lets me search for
    ingredients and categorize recipes. But storing the recipes online is not
    a bad idea if you're at work or somewhere where you want to decide what's
    for dinner and pick up the ingredients on the way home.

    Renee

    Great I will try this out.. just wish there was a great solution.

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.