General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

Stomach Exercise and post pregnant stomach

Started by Steve · · Last activity · 2 posts · 453 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
3 August 2005
Last activity
3 August 2005
Original author
Steve
Posts
2
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
453
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–2 of 2
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I am a personal trainer and have been for 8 years now. I work with a
    lot of pregnant women and post pregnant women who want to keep in shape

    and the tummy area is what bothers them most. I get countless questions

    for suggestions on books or articles on what they can do. I decided to
    do some research myself and found there to be a real lack of
    information on help for post pregnant females and anything i did find
    was either weak, difficult to understand or in some circumstances the
    exercises could actually be harmful.
    So i am putting an e-book together on the subject and collecting
    marketing data in the form of a survey. Anyone who responds to this
    survey and completes all the questions i will be giving away the e-book

    FREE of charge as a thank you for participating.
    Please click on link below to access survey

    http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.asp?u=925421250861

    If you can not click on this link then please copy the URL above and
    copy it into your web browser.

    To be eligible to get this e-book, you must respond to all questions.
    (I am not selling or spamming. I am giving away!)

  2. RIPOFF! I took the test, but they don't even ASK for your email addy
    or ID. Frikin' crooks!!!!

    On 3 Aug 2005 10:47:27 -0700, "Steve" <[email hidden]>

    Quoted message said:

    I am a personal trainer and have been for 8 years now. I work with a
    lot of pregnant women and post pregnant women who want to keep in shape

    and the tummy area is what bothers them most. I get countless questions

    for suggestions on books or articles on what they can do. I decided to
    do some research myself and found there to be a real lack of
    information on help for post pregnant females and anything i did find
    was either weak, difficult to understand or in some circumstances the
    exercises could actually be harmful.
    So i am putting an e-book together on the subject and collecting
    marketing data in the form of a survey. Anyone who responds to this
    survey and completes all the questions i will be giving away the e-book

    FREE of charge as a thank you for participating.
    Please click on link below to access survey

    http://www.spankmymonkey.com/s.asp?u=925421250861

    If you can not click on this link then please copy the URL above and
    copy it into your web browser.

    To be eligible to get this e-book, you must respond to all questions.
    (I am not selling or spamming. I am giving away!)

    TBR
    "As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and
    more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day
    the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the
    White House will be adorned by a downright moron."
    H.L. Mencken (1880 - 1956)
    "Anyone with degrees from Yale and Harvard is presumed to be intelligent,
    but George W. Bush has managed to overcome that presumption."

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.