UK and Europe · Public discussion

Stage 19 Result for Willowbeauty

Started by Johnb · · Last activity · 5 posts · 679 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
UK and Europe
Published
26 September 2003
Last activity
27 September 2003
Original author
Johnb
Posts
5
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
679
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–5 of 5
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Rearrange the letters of a well known table condiment.

    Hint: Its not pepper.

    John B

  2. "JohnB" <[email hidden]> wrote in message "]news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    Rearrange the letters of a well known table condiment.

    Hint: Its not pepper.

    John B

    Nah, you win, how you get a condiment out of Simeoni I don't know, but then I don't take extra
    condiments on my dinner cos there's enough salt & sugar in the processed stuff to kill you
    anyway :o)

    Now I thought you were hinting to Mayo who isn't riding is he!

  3. Willowbeauty said:


    "JohnB" <[email hidden]> wrote in message "]news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    Rearrange the letters of a well known table condiment.

    Hint: Its not pepper.

    John B

    Nah, you win, how you get a condiment out of Simeoni I don't know, but then I don't take extra
    condiments on my dinner cos there's enough salt & sugar in the processed stuff to kill you
    anyway :o)

    Now I thought you were hinting to Mayo who isn't riding is he!


    I'm assuming he's referring to David Millar, today.

    Regards! Stephen

  4. Steve McGinty said:
    Willowbeauty said:


    "JohnB" <[email hidden]> wrote in message "]news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    Rearrange the letters of a well known table condiment.

    Hint: Its not pepper.

    John B

    Nah, you win, how you get a condiment out of Simeoni I don't know, but then I don't take extra
    condiments on my dinner cos there's enough salt & sugar in the processed stuff to kill you
    anyway :o)

    Now I thought you were hinting to Mayo who isn't riding is he!


    I'm assuming he's referring to David Millar, today.

    Yep. The answer was "Last". Plus a bit of a dig at those who post results ;-)

    Seriously I wonder how many other top riders have managed a first and a last place on a stage in a
    major tour.

    John B

  5. "JohnB" <[email hidden]> wrote in message "]news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:
    Steve McGinty said:
    Willowbeauty said:


    "JohnB" <[email hidden]> wrote in message "]news:[email hidden]...
    > Rearrange the letters of a well known table condiment.
    >
    > Hint: Its not pepper.
    >
    > John B

    Nah, you win, how you get a condiment out of Simeoni I don't know, but


    then

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    I don't take extra condiments on my dinner cos there's enough salt &


    sugar

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    in the processed stuff to kill you anyway :o)

    Now I thought you were hinting to Mayo who isn't riding is he!


    I'm assuming he's referring to David Millar, today.

    Yep. The answer was "Last". Plus a bit of a dig at those who post results ;-)

    Seriously I wonder how many other top riders have managed a first and a


    last

    Quoted message said:

    place on a stage in a major tour.

    John B

    Ah! Very good!

    dig dig dig :o)

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.