Power meters · Public discussion

SRM Dura ace 7800 and FD adjustment

Started by timmo888 · · Last activity · 2 posts · 1,337 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Power meters
Published
6 April 2012
Last activity
7 April 2012
Original author
timmo888
Posts
2
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
1,337
Views / 30 days
0
Topics

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–2 of 2
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I just installed my Dura ace 7800 wireless SRM, replacing the existing dura ace 7800 crank. The chain is rubbing in the big chainring now. It didn't do this with the previous crank. Does anyone know why the chainrings aren't in the same position as before? Did I install my SRM incorrectly? I didn't change BB, I just took the old crank out and put the new one in.

    Thanks
    Tim

  2. The spacing can be slightly different since you are running modified crank arms and another spider. Just adjust the FD to your SRM and you'll be all set.

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.