General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

(SR) Was - Salomon Pro Trek 7 Boots

Started by James Welch · · Last activity · 3 posts · 314 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
15 January 2005
Last activity
15 January 2005
Original author
James Welch
Posts
3
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
314
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–3 of 3
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. (SR) - Shopping report?

    Hi everyone -
    Thanks to everyone who offered advice. I finally got round to a bit of
    kit shopping and went into the shop armed with plenty of info and an
    unbiased mind.
    Undistracted (possibly) by the attractive shop assistant, I tried on a
    variety of pairs of boot and chose the boots that fitted to perfection...

    .... A pair of Salomon Pro Trek 7s.

    So it seems I have Salomon-shaped feet, and I think they'll do the job
    just nicely.
    I'm taking them up to the lakes in a couple of weeks, so I'll let you
    know how they get on.

    James

  2. you'll probably find them to hot for the summer. I no I do with mine. I'm
    thinking about buying a cheap pair of mids for that. I never get blisters
    with them though.

    Scott

    "James Welch" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    (SR) - Shopping report?

    Hi everyone -
    Thanks to everyone who offered advice. I finally got round to a bit of
    kit shopping and went into the shop armed with plenty of info and an
    unbiased mind.
    Undistracted (possibly) by the attractive shop assistant, I tried on a
    variety of pairs of boot and chose the boots that fitted to perfection...

    ... A pair of Salomon Pro Trek 7s.

    So it seems I have Salomon-shaped feet, and I think they'll do the job
    just nicely.
    I'm taking them up to the lakes in a couple of weeks, so I'll let you know
    how they get on.

    James

  3. Hello
    I just purchased a pair of.... Salomon Pro Trek 7's too!!!
    I went to the shop, had a proper fitting and measure. Tired on about five
    different pairs up and down slopes etc and the Pro Trek 7's fitted
    perfectly. Very happy with them.

    Rich

    --
    Wales and Borders 15th Century Living History Society
    www.15thcentury.co.uk
    "James Welch" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    (SR) - Shopping report?

    Hi everyone -
    Thanks to everyone who offered advice. I finally got round to a bit of
    kit shopping and went into the shop armed with plenty of info and an
    unbiased mind.
    Undistracted (possibly) by the attractive shop assistant, I tried on a
    variety of pairs of boot and chose the boots that fitted to perfection...

    ... A pair of Salomon Pro Trek 7s.

    So it seems I have Salomon-shaped feet, and I think they'll do the job
    just nicely.
    I'm taking them up to the lakes in a couple of weeks, so I'll let you know
    how they get on.

    James

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.