If nayone is interested, I am starting to put together some ideas for a tour
on hte Southern Tier. I will follow ACA maps until well in to Texas, then
divert south to end the ride in Galveston. I only have time to do the
section from San Diego to TX. The second half witll have to wait until
later. Should be aobu a three week ride. camping when available. See my
website for more info about me.
www.dataman.cc/philip
Road Cycling · Public discussion
Spring Ride on the southern Tier
Thread details
What we know about this thread
- Original section
- Road Cycling
- Published
- 12 December 2005
- Last activity
- 12 December 2005
- Original author
- PhilipG
- Posts
- 1
- Discussion status
- Public discussion
- Total views
- 471
- Views / 30 days
- 0
The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.
Active in the last 60 minutes
Active in this thread
0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total
No signed-in users are active right now.
No known search crawlers active right now.