Cycling Equipment · Public discussion

Spinergy Rev-X disc brakes

Started by stonyrider · · Last activity · 1 post · 1,750 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Cycling Equipment
Published
15 July 2006
Last activity
15 July 2006
Original author
stonyrider
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
1,750
Views / 30 days
0
Topics

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I recently purchased from eBay some used Spinergy Rev-X wheels for my mountain bike. I purchased these particular wheels because they were for disc brakes, something that I have not seen before. The front wheel installed easily. I can not install the rear. The mounting surface for the rear brake rotor is inboard of the caliper by about 3/4". The local bike shop thinks that the wheel was constructed for an old Hayes disc brake setup, where the caliper mounted to the frame in an odd way. Has anyone heard of this problem and/or can recommend an intermediate component to move the rotor out?

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.