Cycling Equipment · Public discussion

Specialized Tarmac Comp vs. Giant TCR 2

Started by mtnbiker371 · · Last activity · 1 post · 2,101 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Cycling Equipment
Published
18 July 2005
Last activity
18 July 2005
Original author
mtnbiker371
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
2,101
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I'm looking for a new carbon bike...full (or mostly) Ultegra. These two bikes come to the top of the list. Although, the Specialized is 105/Ultegra (9speed) mix and the TCR2 comes with full Ultegra 10 speed. To be fair, the TCR seesm to come with Tecktro breaks (seem ok though). And lastly, the Specialized does have carbon handlebars. I'm 5'6" and I currently ride a '99 Specialized Allez with traditional geometry. I wonder how the Giant sizing will work for me. The Giant is looking like the best value....and a snappy ride! Any thoughts?!:eek:

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.