Mountain Bikes · Public discussion

specialized p.2 what do you think?

Started by freeride_er · · Last activity · 5 posts · 1,525 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Mountain Bikes
Published
15 March 2005
Last activity
17 March 2005
Original author
freeride_er
Posts
5
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
1,525
Views / 30 days
3

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–5 of 5
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. hey im buyin a new 05 p.2 and i was jus lookin fer some input of its good points and bad points. keep in mind i no the fork is not so great so im buyin a 04 manitou sherman flick for it.---------thanks

  2. hello is anybody there?

  3. hey you i think the p.2 is great but thats because i am you does anybody else hav an opinion

  4. freeride_er said:

    hey you i think the p.2 is great but thats because i am you does anybody else hav an opinion

    Hey freeride_er.

    Me too is looking for opinions of the P.2 for the past few weeks. No one seems to bother at all. So I went out to look for peoples opinion at mtbr.com, although it's 2004. But there won't be much difference for the 2005 one. The fork seems to be a bit better this year and they even have a bashguard. I also heard that they are easy to manual. Once I lifted up the 2004 one in the shop and it is amazingly lightweight. It's just slighty heavier than the Hardrock.

    But lately I've been thinking:2005 Specialized P.2 or 2005 Norco 125?
    See if you can help me.

    But I just got this idea this morning: maybe I should look for a very good deal on the 2004 Specialized P.3.

  5. freeride_er said:

    hey im buyin a new 05 p.2 and i was jus lookin fer some input of its good points and bad points. keep in mind i no the fork is not so great so im buyin a 04 manitou sherman flick for it.---------thanks

    I test rode a P3 once. Then I bought the Giant STP1 because it kicked A.

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.