Bike Cafe · Public discussion

Specialized BG 2 and other saddles

Started by vl1016 · · Last activity · 1 post · 951 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Bike Cafe
Published
21 September 2004
Last activity
21 September 2004
Original author
vl1016
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
951
Views / 30 days
4

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Has anyone tried the Specialized BG 2 saddles yet (I think they are 2005 models). They supposedly reduced numbness by a great amount in tests. I recenlty started noticing more numbness and ride a Terry Fly cutaway saddle. I think the cutaway may actually be causing some of the pain. Anyways, just wondering if anyone's tried the Specialized yet. I'm a big guy, 6' 190lbs for reference if anyone is of similiar size and has a favorite saddle they want to mention. And yes, I know saddles are a highly personal choice. Thanks in advance.

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.