I have tea that will help to reduce the sugar level in the
bloodstream. Interested, please call me at 98153257.
General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion
Special Tea - Sugar in the Bloodstream
Thread details
What we know about this thread
- Original section
- General fitness, health and nutrition
- Published
- 21 June 2007
- Last activity
- 21 June 2007
- Original author
- Email address hidden
- Posts
- 2
- Discussion status
- Public discussion
- Total views
- 115
- Views / 30 days
- 0
The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.
-
-
Quoted message said:
I have tea that will help to reduce the sugar level in the
bloodstream. Interested, please call me at 98153257.Dear Mr/Mrs/Ms....,
1. Please mail me the details of your tea at [email hidden]
2. I am a Nutritionist myself.
3. Then I shall give you some formula for daily food to help you with
daily life.
Regards,
Raj
Active in the last 60 minutes
Active in this thread
0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total
No signed-in users are active right now.
No known search crawlers active right now.