Road Cycling · Public discussion

Special on Isle 3: Elite for half off

Started by Pistof · · Last activity · 2 posts · 660 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Road Cycling
Published
4 May 2004
Last activity
5 May 2004
Original author
Pistof
Posts
2
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
660
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–2 of 2
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I want to become an elite bicycle racer. What do I need to take to do this?

    And on a separate issue: does anyone have the phone number for the Cofidis
    team?

    Dave

  2. Pistof said:

    I want to become an elite bicycle racer. What do I need to take to do this?

    Since USAC moved to be compliant with UCI terminology this
    year, "Senior" is now "Elite." So all you have to do to be
    an Elite 5 is pony up $50 to USCF for a license.

    Quoted message said:

    And on a separate issue: does anyone have the phone number for the Cofidis
    team?

    Cofidis's phone number is on the front of the jersey, as always.

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.