There is a Southern Softies version of this starting from East grinstead on 14th Sept (nice one, I
live there); over some mutha hills in Ashdown Forest, 100 or 150k, DATC & AUK counting. Details on
ctc website.
UK and Europe · Public discussion
Southern Challenge (was re: Phil & Friends 17 aug)
Thread details
What we know about this thread
- Original section
- UK and Europe
- Published
- 16 August 2003
- Last activity
- 4 September 2003
- Original author
- Martin
- Posts
- 4
- Discussion status
- Public discussion
- Total views
- 766
- Views / 30 days
- 6
The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.
-
-
[
Yep..
I was half thinking of that one along with a couple
of local riders on my estate..I'm not aware how easy or hard this ride is.
It can't be as hard as the Peaks.
Del.
-
rigsby@degsy <[email hidden]> wrote in message
news:<[email hidden]>...Quoted message said:
It can't be as hard as the Peaks.
Del.
Have you never tried Kidds Hill or Motts Mill?? Do not underestimate -
rigsby@degsy <[email hidden]> wrote in message
news:<[email hidden]>...Quoted message said:
[ Yep.. I was half thinking of that one along with a couple of local riders on my estate..
I'm not aware how easy or hard this ride is.
It can't be as hard as the Peaks.
got my route sheet today, it is a mother! go for it
Active in the last 60 minutes
Active in this thread
0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total
No signed-in users are active right now.
No known search crawlers active right now.