Australia and New Zealand · Public discussion

So who's the team leader

Started by Aeek · · Last activity · 3 posts · 420 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Australia and New Zealand
Published
30 June 2006
Last activity
1 July 2006
Original author
Aeek
Posts
3
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
420
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–3 of 3
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. CSC for example

    Carlos Sastre, Fränk Schleck, Jens Voigt, Giovanni Lombardi, Stuart
    O'Grady, Bobby Julich, David Zabriskie and Christian Vande Velde.

    Sastre? somehow I want to say O'Grady.

    A new thread because I want to move on...

  2. Aeek said:

    CSC for example

    Carlos Sastre, Fränk Schleck, Jens Voigt, Giovanni Lombardi, Stuart
    O'Grady, Bobby Julich, David Zabriskie and Christian Vande Velde.

    Sastre? somehow I want to say O'Grady.

    A new thread because I want to move on...


    Has to be Sastre, can climb and can TT a bit, with Schleck not far behind.

    Im guessing OGrady will get a free go at any sprints or breakaways now. Though dont give him a chance to get Green at all.

  3. "Aeek" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    CSC for example

    Carlos Sastre, Fränk Schleck, Jens Voigt, Giovanni Lombardi, Stuart
    O'Grady, Bobby Julich, David Zabriskie and Christian Vande Velde.

    Sastre? somehow I want to say O'Grady.


    Or Julich :-)

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.